Three

Third Person's POV

Tine and Type has been waiting for hours now for whoever they are waiting for. They already talked about random stuffs.

"What's taking him so long?" Type asked, irritated that his friend's still not here.

"It's class hours right? Maybe he's still in class." Tine said while closing his legs. They've been watching the football players play soccer for the past hour, on a hot summer day.

"Do you have your dorm keys already?" Type asked Tine while smiling excitedly like a kid.

"I haven't yet. Just dropped off here. My clothes are over my dorm room but I haven't seen it. Where can I get my keys?" Tine asked while leaning back.

"The registrar's office." Type replied before turning his attention to whoever called him.

"Finally! What took you so long?!" Type asked the petite tanned boy walking towards our direction.

"I need to film some extra scenes for the play. Who's this? You already dropped Tharn?" He asked while looking at Tine. He put his bag down before sitting next to Type.

"What type of shit did you ate? He's a friend! By the way, he's the newbie everyone's talking about." Type said while looking at Tine, who has nothing in mind right now, with a smile.

"You mean the transferee?" The boy blurted out while taking a sip from his juice.

"It's the same. By the way, Tine, this is Third. Third, this is Tine." Type said before grabbing both of their hands, shaking it together.

"Nice to meet you." Tine said while smiling at Third. The other boy just smiled at him while nodding.

"Oh my God! We can create out new group! Triple T." Type said while smiling.

"And what does that mean?" Third asked.

"Too Thirsty for Tops!" Type said, making Third to spill his juice on his shirt.

"Type, stop it." Third said before glaring at him.

Tine just smiled at them. Maybe they'll be
his friends too?

"So Tine here wants you to tour him around the campus." Type said as their laughter died down.

"Sure, where do you want to start? The soccer team's locker area?" Third jokingly said, which made Tine blushed.

"See, you're starting the bullshit." Type said before shaking his head.

"I'm just kidding, let's start from the main entrance, then to each faculty buildings." Third said before giving Tine a pat in the head.