Twenty Two

Tine's POV

I went to the university a little earlier than Type and Third. Wanna know why? I got a call from the cheerleading squad and they told me that I was enlisted! Like what the fuck. So that's the story why I'm early today.

I went straight to the field after changing into my comfy work clothes. They're all chatting and talking to each other. I'm glad that we all get along very well.

"Hey, Tine!" Pear called me. She became one of my closest friend here in the squad. I ruffle her hair before running away from her.

"Did you know, Sarawat was here." She said while nudging my arm. I look at her with a confused face.

"What should I do about it?" I asked. She giggles before leaning to my ears and whispering. "I think he likes you." Heat crept to my face before pushing her playfully.

"Shut up, he will never." She giggles before we went over to our other team mates. The training went well and I'm glad we're excuse for the rest of the month for this.

°
After the training, we were given an hour long break. So me and Pear decided to go to the café outside the university. She told me she's going to treat me so why not?

"Ey Tine, there's someone looking for you." Pear said as she drink from her cup. I looked at her confused.

"Who? Is it Sarawat?"

"No, but I wish it was." She said while giving me a teasing look. I just chuckled before looking outside the window. And it was him. The guy we're talking about. Saraleo-- I mean Sarawat.

"Omg, Pear we need to hide." I told her. She just looked to whatever I was looking and she immidiately nodded.

We hide our face behind the menu before Sarawat and his two friends came inside the café. He was carrying his guitar, and I believe he went to his music practice.

"Is he still there?" I asked Pear. She peeked over the menu before she quickly retreated.

"Yes, he's standing right infront of us." She whispered. I closed my eyes shut, praying that Saraleo won't spot me.

We heard footsteps fading so we checked if they left already, and we sighed in relief when we spotted no one infront of us. I told Pear that we should head back now. So we stood up and---

"Nuisance?" Fuck.