Twenty Five

Tine's POV

[The next Morning]

I was standing on the hallway, infront of my classroom. I'm waiting for Type and Third. We're about to get breakfast together.

Checking my phone for messages, I was disappointed that there were none. I sighed before looking at the distance. When suddenly someone smacked my arms. I look at whoever did that and I'm glad it was Third with a laughing Type at his side.

"What took you guys so long?!" I whined. Third chuckles before we started walking to the cafeteria. It was a bit crowded since I just got told that the profs were all in a convention. How did I knew? My brother told me since he's on that convention. So like, we had the whole day for ourselves.

Upon arriving at the cafeteria, I spotted a very familiar boy. It was Pharm. I noticed that he saw me and he waves his hand at me.

He sprints towards my direction before giving me a hug. I looked over to the man who he is sitting with and he's giving me some daggers. I gulped before looking at Pharm.

"You're boyfriend might get jealous." I whispered. He look at the guy I was telling him and he just giggles.

"He's just like that. He's a softie!" He said with a bright smile. I nodded before introducing my friends to him.

"Ah, Pharm. This is Type and Third." The two of them smiled at him.

"I guess I'll see you more often, Tine. I gotta go now." Pharm said before skipping back to his boyfriend.

I pulled the two with me over a table. I've been asking them if what food will they get.

"I guess I'll just eat some pancakes." Type said while texting someone on his phone. So does Third.

"Ah, Tine. Khai just texted me. He told me to go meet him at the auditorium for Chimon's performance." Third said as he quickly stood up and gave me a peck on the cheek. So does Type.

As soon as Third left, I look at Type who is also looking at me.

"Who's Chimon?"

He chuckles. "His son." I was left dumbfounded with the revelation I found out. Third has a son?!