Six

Tine's POV

I woke up extra early today. By the way, I already got my dorm keys and I fell asleep as soon as I got inside. But right now, I'm on my way to the university.

I went inside the car and drove myself to the university. I found a parking space and went out.

As I walk my way to my locker, I can feel lile someone's following me. So I quickly turned around just to see no one. Thank God, I really thought the----

"TinNNEEeEEEEe!!" I got scared when Green suddenly screamed and clings to my arm again. I sighed as I walk towards my locker.

"What do you want?" I asked him as I placed my book inside, not paying attention to him.

"You're early today. Did you do that on purpose so that you can see me?" He said while wiggling his eyebrows.

I shake my head as he pouts. Seriously, why me?

"Anyways, are you free later?" He asked before finally letting me go. I look at him, confused.

"Why?"

"Oh, just wanna show you around the campus." He replied while giving me a smile.

"I already had a tour around the campus yesterday, Green. Now, I need to go." I gave his head a pat before turning around. But to my 'luck', the guy I kicked at the leg yesterday is standing infront of me.

I try to escape him by bypassing him on the side, but to my shock, he grabbed my hand, returning me to my previous position.

"What do you want right now?" I said in whining tone. I'm tired of him always blocking me.

He just look at me with his casual straight face. What's new? I looked back at him, wainting for him to answer.

"What? Do you want me to kick you again?" I threatened. He raised his eyebrows at me.

"Tine!! Let's go now!" Green suddenly said before pulling me away from him.

I sighed in relief as we run out of the site. We stopped infront of some random classroom. Maybe Green isn't that bad.

"Thank you." I mumbled while smiling at him.

"It's nothing! I sense that I needed to save my future boyfriend." He said while standing like an anime girl.

I just shook my heas before chuckling. Oh I forgot to ask what that guy's name is.

"By the way, Green. What's his name?" I asked. Green looked at me with his brows raised before deciding to speak.

"He's name is Sa--" And before he could even finish speaking, the bell for my first class rings. I sighed before quickly leaving Green. I can't be late for my first official class.