Eighteen

Tine's POV

I woke up staring at the fruit baskets they all gave me yesterday. But I didn't expected Sarawat to give me a big ass one.

I noticed that there's a note sticked to it. I didn't saw it yesterday. I reached for it and read what is written.

"Take care of yourself, nuisance."

My face suddenly heats up and I was smiling without me knowing. I chuckled before putting the note down and headed to the bathroom.

°
I arrived at the university and I'm with Type and Third. We're on our way to the soccer field since I finally decided to join the cheerleading squad.

"Are you sure you can lift girls up?" Type said as he hands me the lunch box he made. What a mom.

I nodded before answering him. "Not all cheerleading has that kind of format, MOM." I emphasizes the word mom. He just rolled his eyes at me before patting my back.

"Do your best, Tine." Third said, giving me a smile. The two of them soon leaves me at the field since they have classes.

I sighed before heading to the crowd who's forming a file line. I asked some students if I'm on the right place and they said 'Yeah'.

The trial started and all I can say is it's not that hard. Although my arms keep on stinging from all those poses we made.

We all had a one hour break so I went to the cafeteria to eat. I can't seem to choose what to eat since they have a variety of food here.

I was about to walk when someone tapped my shoulder. I look back to see a short boy with a button nose and a wide doe pair of eyes, and a healing smile.

"You're Tine, right?" He said while smiling. I nodded at him before smiling back. I can't stop smiling, I have a thing for cuties.

"Yeah, how did you know my name?" I asked him as we walk over to a seat.

He chuckled before handing me my ballpen.

"You dropped it on the field. So I asked the other cheerleaders if they know you. They pointed you walking towards here so I followed you." He giggles before checking his wrist watch.

"Well, I gotta go now. Nice meeting you, Tine!" He said before standing up. But I stopped him causw I didn't know his name yet.

"Hey, what's your name? You haven't introduced yourself yet." I said while pouting. He giggles.

"I'm Pharm. I really need to go now! Until we meet again, Tine!" He said before running out of the cafeteria.

Damn, he's awesome.