Twenty Four

Tine's POV

"TINE! FOCUS!" I was snapped back from my trance as P'Fang shouted my name. I smiled at her apologetically before focusing on our cheerleading rehearsal.

After a minute or so, we were given a fifteen minute break. I went over to the bench where I put my back and took my water bottle to drink. I watched as the university's players train hard for their upcoming match.

"Ey Tine, you were pretty distracted earlier. Is it about Sarawat?" Pear asked as she sat beside me. I looked at her before shaking my head.

"No. I was just thinking of something." I mumbled quietly. She hums in response but soon, she left quickly. I looked at her in a confused state. But I just shrugged it off.

After drinking, I stoop up and ready to go back to P'Fang when suddenly someone grabbed my hand. I look back and it was Sarawat.

"H-hey.." I blurted out. He just sent me a nod before pulling me back to the bench. What does he want now?

"I still have some training to do--"

"So do I." He bluntly said before drinking for the water bottle he is holding. I sighed as I look over at my group mates.

"Tine! What are you doing there?! Come here and let---oh. Hi Sarawat! You're with Tine I see. Well, Tine please go to the field after you and Sarawat are finished talking." P'Fang said while walking back to the group, sending lovingly glances at us. Well, I think it's for Sarawat.

"I want you to join the music club." He said. My eyes widened as I look at him. Me? Music club?! Is this a joke?! I don't even know how to play a damn guitar.

"Are you really out of your mind? I can't even play a ukelele!" I whined. He just rolled his eyes at me before leaning his face closer to mine.

Our lips are just inches away, and I'm scared to move. What if he suddenly kisses me?! I don't want to lose my first kiss to Saraleo! And my brother would kill me!

"You'll join the music club or I'll kiss you." He said in a threatening way. I gulped before nodding. He smirked before slowly inching away.

"But why do you want me to join the music club?" I asked him.

He sighs before answering me. "I just wanted you to be with me and on my sight." He said while looking at his team mates.

His words are like poison to me. It makes me weak and hot at the same time. Why is he being like this? Is it really true?

He looks at me before standing up and stretching his arms.

"You should go back to your group now. I'll see you tomorrow." He said before walking away.