Thirty Eight

Narration

Tine and Sarawat's fight lasted for weeks now. No interactions between the two happened after that fight. This made Sarawat really frustrated. Tine on the other hand, was also bothered. He took a break from the music club to avoid Sarawat.

"Tine, it's been two weeks since you two fought. Aren't you going to end it?" Third asked while walking Tine to his car. The other one just chuckled before shaking his head.

After arriving to the parking lot, Tine took his working clothes and bid Third goodbye. Type isn't with them since he has business to attend to. By business, I mean Tharn. Anyways! Tine went to the restroom to change. He also fixed his face by washing his face.

He went out of the restroom, but to his surprise, Sarawat was there. He was looking at him dead serious. Tine swallowed the lump forming in his throat before walking pass through him. But Sarawat grabs his hand and yanks him over to face him, which annoyed Tine.

"Let me go." Tine said, not looking at Sarawat. But being the stubborn guy he is, he didn't let go of his hand.

"Tine, we need to talk." Sarawat said. Tine chuckled, but there's bitterness present in it. He finally looks at Sarawat with tears threatening to fall.

"We have nothing to talk about. Now let me go, I need to attend the rehearsals." Tine said before taking his hand back. Sarawat watches him disappear from his sight as he cursed under his breath.