Eleven

Author's Narration.

So.... how do I do this again? Oh right. The next morning, Tine woke up extra early again. Sometimes, I think he doesn't sleep at all. Anyways! He woke up early today cause he'll be going to school with both Type and Third. His two besties.

It's just Tine's third day in the university and there's a lot happening to him ready. The whole classroom he's in already likes him.

Tine showered, brushed, and fixed himself before he went out of his dormitory where Type's car is waiting. He tapped the window of Type's car, which the older gladly pulled down.

"Get in loser, we're going shopping." Third said before laughing. Tine just shook his head not getting the line Third said.

He sat at the back of the car, checking himself through his phone. We know that you're handsome Tine, stop it already.

"Why do you care?" Oops.

His two friends looked back at him with a confused look. Tine realizes what he had said and blushed out of embarassment.

"Tine's talking to the voices in his head again." Third teased as he takes countless selfies.

"Tine, have you heard it already?" Type said while his eyes are on the road.

Tine hums in response to Type. Really? Humming?

"The clubs are now open for recruitment. You should join one." Type continued. Tine sighed before leaning back to his seat.

"I don't know. I badly wanted to try cheerleading. But it feels like this year isn't gonna be my year." He said while looking outside the window.

Third looked at his friend reflection through the mirror infront of him, before looking at Type.

"You should try it. Come on, it'll be fun." Type cooes while smiling. Third just shook his head while smiling.

"I'll be finishing the short film with Khai today. So, I wouldn't probably going home with you two." Third said in a sad tone.

Tine then lifted his head up from the seat while smiling cheekishly.

"That means you won't be joining us with the fun night?" Tine said teasingly.

"Yes. And quit that bullshit face you're making, Tine. Doesn't suit your handsome face." Third said in a sassy tone, which made Tine pouts and return to his position.

Poor Tine ;(

After driving throught the traffic, they arrived at the university. But since they aren't from the same building, Type dropped Third first.

"Bye, Tine. I'll see you later." Type said as he look at his friend exiting his car. Tine waved at him before going inside his building.

He sighs as he walks to his locker. But there are girls gossiping about something and he can't help but to listen.

"OH MY GOD! Do you know Sarawat?" The other girl said with her annoyingly high pitched voice.

"Yes! He's the soccer player from the Music Club, right?" The other girl replied.

Sarawat. That name keeps on repeating through his head. But, Tine has this habit of laughing at certain words that has a different meaning. So, like a dumb baby he is, he laughed loudly at the two girls.

"Sarawat? What kind of name is that? Is he a temple or something?" He said as he tries to calm down.

The two girls looked at him with piercing glare. But he doesn't even care.

"Don't you laugh at our Sarawat's name!" One girl said as he stomps his feet.

The other girl was about to speak, but instead he squeeled. Which confuses Tine.

"What's wrong with you? Come on, Sarawat? Like Sa-Ra-Wat?!" He then laughed again. The two girls quickly left the dying Tine from laughing.

"Oh my God, my tummy hurts." As he stops himself from laughing. He noticed that everygirl is looking at him.

'What's with them?' He thought before he heard someone.

"Is there something funny with my name, nuisance?" He froze from his place as he recognizes the familiar voice. He slowly turned around to see the cold looking Sarawat, staring at him like a predator eyeing it's prey.

"Uhm--."

Aight, I'm outta here. They might punch each others faces. But I wanted to watch....