The bell rang, "Just keep an eye one eachother, okay?" Calitin sighed, giving me a pleading look. "And Lydia stop enjoying this so much."

"This is gonna be a fun day." Caitlin's voice whispered in my ear, but she was already halfway down the hall.

First Person POV~Caitlin Roads/Holmes

First class history. Words were already scribbled on the board, But I wasn't trying to read them. I keep shifting my eyes from Scott to Stiles and back again. Scott couldn't look at me, which was by far the worst part of all of this. Stiles was just going full out crazy, and Allison was living her nightmares. Nothing was right, and it was partially my fault.

"Good morning, everyone. My name is Mr. Yukimura. I'll be taking over for your previous history teacher. My family and I moved her three weeks ago. I'm sure by now you all know my daughter, Kira." I froze at the mention of Kira's name. She was an aganle don't get me wrong, but she was also Scott's next girlfriend, and well, yeah. "Or you might not since she's never actually mentioned anyone from school. Or brought a friend home for that matter." A head slumps onto the table behind me.

Me and everyone else in the class turn to face Kira. "Either way there she is." Kira lifted her head from her desk. There was a ring on her finger that was completely blue with three cherry blossoms on it, and her hair was strone to the side after getting caught on her finger. I gave a small smile and wave before turning back to the front of the room.

"Now lets begin with American History at the turn of the 20th century....." Mr. Yukimura's voice drifted off. Stiles was staring at his book as if the words were floating. He did the same thing Scott does, closing his eyes, holding them and then going back to normal.

Stiles ran straight to his locker at the end of class, Scott close behind him. I went to mine, just across the hall. I knew something was wrong but I still had this pit in my gut, not being able to remember what happens now. "Maybe we just need a little more time to get back to normal." I could hear Scott's voice talking to his best friend.

"Yeah try not to forget we hit the reset button on a supernatural beacon for supernatural creatures. There's a pretty good chance things are never going back to normal." Stiles replied, still trying to get his locker open.

"Yeah." I didn't want to eavesdrop, but it didn't seem like I was part of the conversation any other way. I could just force myself in.

I walked across the hall, Stiles was still trying to open his locker. "Scott or eyes." I said, as soon as he picked his head up from the floor.

"What about them?"

"They're starting the glow." Stiles added, turning to look at Scott.

"Like right now?"

"Yes! Right now. Scott, stop. Stop it." Stiles pestered waving his arms like always.

Scott started to almost hyperventilate. "I can't. I can't control it."

I grabbed his shoulders. "All right just keep your head down. Look down. Come on." I started to gidue him into an empty room, Stiles not far behind.

"Scott just keep your head down and eyes closed." Stiles was muting as we opened the door to a chem classroom.

Scott almost jumped into the classroom. Sugging off his flanne. I mean he was falling into the desks around him. "Get back away from me." Scott struggled out to Stiles and me.

"Scott, it's okay." Stiles said as I started to walk forward.

"I don't know what's going to happen. Bet back." Scott was grasping at the side of a desk. He stumbled back to the front of the room. Curling his hands into fist, blood started to drip to the floor. Scott let out a strangled roar as his body slowly came towards the ground. He started to catch his breath, moving his head up from the ground. Scott's hands were still covered in his own blood.