Chapter 20

"I'm coming back for my job Star...." those words lingered inside stars head every day and every night . She was so overpowered and what made it worse is she could do nothing . Nothing at all to stop him . Star knew that whatever happens or whatever she would do , in the end she knew that he would win . But no , she couldn't think like that . There's always something you can do .she told herself .

Stars POV :
Even at work , he wasnt suspicious at all . He was nice to everyone and got along very well with everyone . But Star knew damn well that underneath that mask he was wearing was his ugly personality . He flirted with her like she was just for fun even thought he knew about her relationship with Marco . He did it to tease her .But what could she do . In the end of it all , it would have to come down to her work or Marco , she didn't want to loose neither . I guess you really never can have it all . Telling marco wouldn't help . He wouldn't understand nor would he know what to do either . I can't put that pressure on him or that feeling that our relationship might end . We've already said 'I love you' and we didn't just say it , we meant it . Do I want to throw all that away ?

Stars POV :
It was around the end of the day . It also happened to be a Friday . The office hallways were quite, the cool air around the room gave off creepy vibes and any sound that was made would make you feel like if you were being watched . Almost every Friday , some people would go out to the bar near the office for a few drinks as a celebration for surviving a week of boring work . Im wasn't much of a drinker , Marco drank but he knew his boundaries and never drank that much . He'd decided to go that night because that week in the office had been the worst by far and a drink would help calm his nerves.

They left and it was only me and Jacob in the office . I felt uncomfortable being in an empty office with him but I had to get some extra work done and I told myself I would leave. As my luck would have it , he came into my office . His ugly smirk plastered on his face as if it was attached to his face . " what do you want ?" I demanded , obviously annoyed that he stood near me . It's like I could feel the germs from where he was standing jump onto me , I felt disgusting around him .
" nothing really." He teased , god he is such an asshole .
" get to the point , why the hell are you here ?" I demanded , wanting him to leave as soon as possible .
"Well , since you and I are alone in this office , I figured we have some fun." He said stepping closer to me , breathe on my neck . I pushed him back aggressively with an obviously angry look on my face.
"Aww, don't be so sour , sweaty ."
He said sliding a hand around my waist and pulling me so close that I tried gasping for air that didn't smell of his terrible cologne .
I couldn't escape it , his hand was
Strongly wrapped around my waist and my power was no match for his , he was stronger than me .
Before I knew it , his lips pressed onto mine . I didn't kiss back , I didn't do anything . I was so weak and alone , what could I do . The kiss lasted many around 10 seconds but it felt like an eternity . To my relief he stopped , he looked me straight in the eye .
"So love , how are you gonna explain this to marco ?" He questioned
He let go of me and simply walked out of my office leaving me speechless .

He was right . What would I tell marco "sorry but this guy at work kissed me and I didn't stop him." OF COURSE NOT !!!! And lying isn't gonna help me either , I know if I don't tell him or don't tell him the truth , either way he's gonna find out and our relationship will be ruined . I don't want to lose my job , I also don't wanna lose marco but ugh .

At the bar :
The blonde with long hair walked into the bar , loud music played and drunken people were all over the place. The bar didn't have much light which would only make the place more gloomy and mysterious. She peeped her head around looking for the brunette, it didn't take her long to recognize his face. He sat at the counter sipping on an alcohol free beer and watching as all of his co-workers laughed and talked about their week like most people would . The brunette noticed the blonde staring at him and room the opportunity to get up from his seat and greet her with a smile .
" hey , what's up ?" He questioned with a smile , that damn smile that charmed every girl .
"I think we should break up"
"What...why ?" He sounded sad.
" I'm sorry marco..." she said and then left , leaving marco in his tracks. He was confused , heartbroken and sad .