Chapter :16

A couple week later :
Stars POV :
Today was the day !!! The co-workers who were chosen to be on set came on time and when we arrived I was shocked to see all this fancy equipment.we were at a construction site but It wasn't one that looked like it had been built for a while as left unfinished .
It was a small house in a rural area with a lot of nice houses next to it . Small and simple but we do wonders for the people who will live there . The lights and everything , the cameras and tools that they used looked so expensive and they even had makeup and get ready glam girls !!!
Everything looked amazing !! And as soon as we got there we had to get to work .
My colleagues had to get makeup and outfits ready and I spoke with the manager .
He gave me a small tour of the place and an idea how he wanted to make the ad . It was all so well thought of !!! Then he gave me some papers and told me everyone's lines and roles in the ad . After I was done speaking to him I went to go see how everyone was looking and they looked like absolute stars !!! The kinds of people you'd see in Hollywood .
I went to go check over at Marco , and even though we promised we wouldn't tell our co-workers about our relationship. But I have to admit , seeing Marco in that work suit and heavy duty boots made him look like a real man , it was a side of Marco I hadn't seen and seeing this side of his look made me see him in a better light .
To put it into short , we looked so hot !! It took every fiber of my being to stop myself from leaching onto him and kissing with him right then and there . However I have control and didn't show that side of me . I did what I had to do and gave everyone their scripts .
" ok guys , here are your scripts . We're gonna start in about 30 minutes so be ready . Hair , makeup and outfit ! Your scripts aren't that long ,some of you guys only have a couple lines so it shouldn't be too hard ." Star announced .
After about ten minutes mostly everyone was ready , they had there outfits ready and looked good .
" ok guys can we have a quick meeting , I need kelly , Maria , jimmy and Marco to the clanging room ASAP ."
All four of them came to the changing room .
" so you guys have another outfit you need to put on after the first part of the ad , ok ?" Star said showing the outfits in the changing room .
Just as everyone was about to leave she asked Marco to stay a bit longer .
They watched as everyone else left the room . Both the blonde and brunette watched as everyone left , making sure the coast was clear .
When they were sure everyone was gone they could take normally .
" damn it , you looked so hot in your outfit , I HAD to comment ."
" yeah ,I know I'm a sight to look at ." He said confidently with a smirk .
She smiled.
" but remember keep it in your pants , we dont want anyone finding out..."
" I know but it's soooo tempting to just grab onto you and kiss you !!!"

Alex's POV :
Everyone was onset and getting ready to start filming . However I noticed that Marcos wasn't here... where was he ? But more importantly where is star ? OMG !!! Their both missing !!! This could only mean one thing !!!
Of course in my usual state I went looking for them . I went to the changing room and saw them . I hid myslef so they couldn't see me , secretly I was listening on their conversation.

"Damn it, you looked so hot in your outfit , I HAD to comment ."

" yeah , I know I'm a sight to look at ."

" but remember keep it in your pants , we don't want anyone finding out ."

" I know but it's sooooo tempting to just grab onto you and kiss you !!!"

This was the conversation they were having , all along I was right !!!! They are dating !!! I jumped out of my hiding spot and they both jumped up obviously scared and worried .

" AHAH !!!
I caught you guys red handed !!! And Marco , you lied to me !!!" Alex said with rage and disappointment while pointing at Marco , all Marco could do was take in the blame and suck it up while listening.

Marcos POV :
FUCKKKKKKKK !!!
Now I feel even worse !!!
Alex stormed off in a rage ,which I understood. But yet it still hurt .
I glance over to Star who looks just as scared as I am . I turn back to Alex seeing that he is waiting for an answer . Before I managed to get the words out alex walks out of the room with no words to speak .
I look back over to Star , she points her head towards Alex to inform me to go chase after him .
I agreed and run as fast as I can to catch up With him. When he comes into sight I manage to get the words out.
" ALEX , WAIT !!!" I blur out .
Alex turns around , an obviously angry look on his face tells me his is no mood to talks .
" I know your obviously really mad at me right now but believe me , I did it for a good reason ."
" a good reason ? Dude , you promised me that nothing was going on between you two , you lied to my face and you were gonna tell me only
If I ever found out ."
" I know and I'm sorry but you know boss and co-worker relationships aren't allowed in our business. Star could loose her job !!!"
" well I'm happy that you two get what you wanted , I just want you to remember that Star may have not lost her job but you have lost a friend ." Alex said seriously as he turned around and walked away .
Years of our friendship , we never fought once and now he wants us not to be friends anymore ? He is giving up on our friendship just like that...?

LIGHT , CAMERA , ACTION !!!

The producer said , the cameras started rolling and everyone got into place . Everyone did their part in the ad .

Marco -in Canada over millions of people struggle yearly with unemployed which leads to homelessness."

Kelly -that's why here at Stevens market we are starting a new project where we help raise awareness and raise money for these people ."

Jimmy- All contributions will help build these houses ."

Maria-so weather you have a penny or even a dollar to donate , just remember anything can help !!!"

"And CUT , that's a rap ladies and gentlemen. Great work guys , now we just need to do those lines some more and then we'll be done for the day ."

Stars POV :
Watching everyone onset I could only keep my eye on one , alex . I was so worried and I wasn't sure if he would tell everyone or not ?

Finally updated this story ,I know it took long but I didn't have time . It's currently 2 am and i can't sleep because last night my family go robbed and that really scared me so i apologize for a later upload .