2.1

I can't believe it's over! Thank you all so much for getting this book so many reads! I honestly love you guys so much! You all are so supportive and wow just wow. I started this book two years ago and I didn't expect to love it this much. Thank you guys so so so much! It really means the world to me!

Check out my other books!
Enjoy!

_________

Chapter 21

Mara~

I sat on the bench watching Mikey and Gracie run around at the park. Mikey had Niall's eyes and his dark hair like Niall once said. Gracie was the beautiful little girl Niall said she would be. With my eyes and light hair she was gorgeous. Mikey was 6 while Gracie was 4. Mikey helped Gracie up the ladder while laughing. Mikey hugged her as they reached the top. Niall sat beside me smiling. Gracie waved to us from the top, Mikey following. Niall and I both waved to our beautiful kids. We laughed as they played tag on the slides.
"I'll ask you what I did to deserve all of this, deserve you. You'll shrug and smile kissing my cheek," Niall said.
I turned to him and smiled.
"Looks like your dream came true Horan," I smirked at him.
He laughed and cuddled with me.
"Our dream Johnson," he smiled.
I smiled too. We sat in silence for a while until I broke it again.
"We'll be happy, and you'll never know what caused you to be so happy," I said finishing his dream.
"I know now what made me so happy," he whispered.
"What's that?" I asked.
He sat up and looked at me, I looked at him. I smiled and he smiled right back.
"What made you so happy?" I laughed.

He kissed me and whispered,

"That one game,"

______

One Last Time..I Love You!
Thank You So Much.

Riss ;)