1.7

Chapter 17

Mara's POV

I felt tears slip down my face as I packed my bags. I didn't want to go but I knew I had too. Coming here was a total mistake my mother made. When I arrive home, Justin will be there waiting for me at the airport. His mom was on business so he's been home by himself for a while. My friends tried to convince me to stay knowing it would be better for me. I knew they were right but my heart couldn't take the pain anymore. I had to go.

___

After 15 minutes of packing and saying my final goodbyes Zayn and Louis drove me to the airport. Louis drove as Zayn and I sat in the back.

"Thanks for coming Mar," he smiled.

"I'm sorry for leaving so soon," I frowned.

"It's not your fault I understand," he said trying to make me feel better.

I smiled hugging him. I had the bestest best friend ever.

"I'll miss ya Mar," Louis said.

"I'll miss ya more Lou," I told him.

We all cried the rest of the way there. As we arrived I had to get out and grab my bags. Louis couldn't park so I said my final goodbyes to my best friends and disappeared into the airport.

Niall's POV:

I raced up the elevator as I got back to the building. I had to see Mara and tell her I still loved her. As I flung open the door everyone looked at me with tears in their eyes.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"Mara is gone, thanks Niall." Harry said.

"What the hell do you mean she's gone?" I yelled.

"Zayn and Louis just dropped her off at the airport, she's going home. She still loves you, she thought you didn't love her back because of Kydra." Calum explains.

"Holy shit," I sigh as I run out of the room.

I fly down the stairs and into my car once again. I needed to stop Mara from going home.

______

My flight left in an hour, I still had to go through security and baggage drop off. I got in line for security knowing it would take a while. While I was waiting I got a text.

From: Harry :)

Mara, we are coming to the airport.

To: Harry :)

Y? I'm fine Harry, please don't come. It will just make things harder.

From: Harry :)

I know, but I don't think I should tell you.

To: Harry :)

Tell me what?!

From: Harry :)

You'll find out soon. Don't worry..? :/

I didn't respond. What was happening? Who was coming? What was coming? The line felt like it was getting longer and longer as I grew nervous. It would take them a half hour to get here. My hands started sweating and my heart starting racing.

"Please," I begged.

This line needs to move faster. Finally after twenty minutes I reached the front. I put everything in the bucket and took my shoes off. The lady made me walk through the scanner and patted me down. After I was cleared I raced to the baggage drop off. I needed to get out of here. It took about fifteen minutes to get out of the baggage area. They should be here by now, they were probably looking for me. I cautiously sat in one of the airport seats and waited. My plane would board in 5 minutes. As the time passed by slowly I kept looking around. I saw no one but I was still anxious. From a distance I saw Starbucks and wanted a coffee. I started walking towards the shop when I bumped into someone.