1.3

Chapter 13

Kydra decided to sleepover without asking and I was beyond annoyed. The 5sos guys were staying here for 2 weeks and we didn't need another person in this house. Kydra was beyond annoying and I was going to probably kill her before she leaves. Besides her annoying me, Luke and I have gotten pretty close. Ashton and I became good friends but that's all we wanted to be. Michael had a girlfriend named Olivia so I didn't really talk to him. He was really quiet always on his phone. Calum and I talked a few times but never really became close like Ashton, Luke and I. Liam, Harry and I hung out a bunch and we became really close. I was glad that I had someone here to talk to since Zayn was always out with her girlfriend Perrie. (Pretend they aren't engaged yet)
"Hey," Luke said walking into the kitchen.
"Hey Luke," I told him.
'Don't embarrass yourself.' I told myself.
"Whatcha making for breakfast?" He asked.
"Bacon, Pancakes, Sausage,  eggs with tatos, and toast." I told him with a smile.
"Sounds amazing, almost as amazing as something I have to ask you later," he winked.
"Why can't you ask me now?" I asked him.
"That would he boring now Mara, you're no fun," he smiled.
"I'll have you know Luke Hemmings I'm a very fun person." I laughed.
"Oh really?" He asked.
"Really, I could beat you at a football game any day and have fun," I told him.
"Is that a challenge Johnson?" He asked.
"I would say so Hemmings," I smiled.
"You're on, today 12:00 pm," he told me.
"Fine, but it's byojat," I told him.
"What's byojat?" He asked.
"Bring Your Own Jersey and Team, duh!" I told him.
He laughed.
"Okay fine," he smiled.
I watched as he scrolled down on his phone and typed a few things.

My phone buzzed,

Luke Hemmings-

@marajohnson13 Oh you are so on, get ready to lose.

Mara Johnson-

My team is better then yours! @Luke5SOS

"Who's your team?" He asked.
I looked at him.
"Louis, Zayn, Niall, Ashton, and I." I told him.
"Fine I get Michael, Calum, Harry, Liam then." He smiled.
"Deal," I said.
"Deal," he smirked.

.

         .       

                   .

                               .

•12:00 pm•

We arrived at the field all set and ready in our team jersey's. Even though I was upset with Niall right now I still needed a player like him. I watched as Luke and his team walked across the field at us.
"Well Mara, game on eh?" He asked.
"You're on Hemmings, lets do this," I smirked.
We all gathered on the field. Zayn and Calum were goalies. This is going to be fun! Luke grabbed the soccer ball and BAM! The game started. He passed it to Michael who passed it to Harry. I went to Harry and stole it from him. I passed it to Niall who passed it back to me. I made my way towards Calum and he looked scared. I shot the ball and Calum caught it.
"Nice try Mara, but my team is going to win," Luke winked.
"In your dreams Hemmings," I laughed.
Ashton got the ball and passed it to Louis, Louis dribbled it down to me and passed it quick. I stopped the ball and saw Liam coming my way. I started dribbling towards Calum again and passed to Niall, he shot and scored.
"Ha Hemmings, 1-0 team Mara," I winked.
He just smirked and ran to get the ball.
"NIALL PASS!" Louis shouted.
Niall passed and Louis scored a goal.
"2-0 Hemmings," I laughed.
"Shut up," he told me.
Luke ran for the ball and passed it to Liam, Liam passed to Harry and Harry scored. Louis and Zayn switched spots.
"Good playing with you again Zayn," I told him.
He smiled and laughed a bit.
"Luke dribbled the ball and I zoomed in front of him grabbed the ball, I jumped over the ball and watched it roll under Liam's legs. I dribbled it to the goal and scored. Liam and Calum switched spots.
"Darn Mara, you're pretty good," Luke said.
"I know I try," I smirked.
We played for another hour the score was 10-7 team Mara.
"Okay okay, Mara we're done, you win!" Luke told me.
"YASSS WE WIN!" I yelled to my team.
We all group hugged and then the boys smiled.
"What?" I asked them.
They all ran to the center of the field and stood in a line. Ashton, Liam, Michael,  Louis, Calum, Zayn, Niall, and Harry.
"Are you ready for my amazing question?" Luke asked.
"Should I be scared?" I asked him.
He laughed.
"No I hope you're not scared of me," he said.
"What?" I asked.
He ran to meet the boys and he yelled, "1...2...3!"
The boys all lifted up their jerseys to reveal a white t-shirt.

Ashton's "I"
Liam's "Like"
Michael's "You"
Louis' "A Lot"
Calum "Go Out"
Zayn "With Me"
Niall "Eh?"
Harry ":)"

My mouth dropped open. Luke walked over to me and took off his jersey. His shirt said "Yes or No?" He handed me a marker and I checked "Yes."

"YOU WILL?" He asked.
I nodded smiling.
He picked me up and spun me. I was happy, but out of the corner of my eye I saw someone who was not happy.

Niall..