1.2

Chapter 12

I woke up that morning thinking about Luke Hemmings. I'm not going to lie, I think I was falling for this boy and fast. I thought about what happened last night and smiled to myself. I glanced at the clock and saw it was already 9:30. I got out of bed and walked into the bathroom. I went to the bathroom, showered, washed my face, got dressed, brushed my teeth, dried my hair, and put on makeup in 30 minutes. I marched down the stairs to come face to face with everyone. Including Luke Hemmings.
"Umm hi." I said.
They all looked at me like I was crazy.
"Hello? Anyone awake?" I asked.
They all looked down and continued making breakfast.
"Okay spill, what's up?" I asked.
"Nothing." Zayn sighed.
"Zayn I've know you all my life, you're lying," I said.
"Nothing is wrong really Mara," Liam told me.
"Are you sure Liam?" I asked.
He nodded. I looked to Louis because I knew he couldn't lie.
"Lou?" I asked.
"Yes," he asked.
I looked him in the eyes.
"OKAY FINE," he said.
"What is it!" I asked.
"Niall is bringing over his girlfriend for dinner tonight," he said.
"Okay and?" I asked.
"You're not mad?" Harry asked.
"Why should I be?" I asked them.
"Well you know what happened," he said.
"Yup, I've gotten over it and so has he, he has a girlfriend and I have my eyes on someone else," I blushed.
"WHO!" Everyone yelled.
"Someone," I smiled.
"Is it someone in this room?" Luke asked.
Oh crap.
"Umm maybe." I smirked.
Zayn laughed. He could see right through me.
"YASSS MARA YASSS! I approve," Zayn yelled.
"Oh quiet Malik," I laughed.
The boys went on and on about who I liked and they never guessed Luke. We stayed in for a day because the weather was awful. At 5 o'clock sharp Niall came home with a girl. She had long brown hair and dull brown eyes. She was extremely skinny and her boobs were huge. She was wearing a lot of makeup, but she didn't need it.
"I'd like you all to meet Kydra," Niall said.
Ashton paused the movie and introduced himself and everyone else. He was a sweet one. Kydra walked around the flat and studied everything and everyone. She stopped at me and sat down.
"So," she started.
"So," I said back.
"You and Niall used to be a thing?" She asked.
"Oh yeah, that was a long time ago, he's all yours." I told her laughing.
"I'm glad we were on the same page," she smiled and walked away.
I watched as she walked into the kitchen and sat on Niall's lap. She turned around and saw I was looking at her. She mouthed "jealous?" to me and I laughed. I would not be jealous of people like her, especially her.

A/N: I hate school!