1.6

Chapter 16

Maria's POV:

I woke up with my head pounding.
"CALL 911!" Someone yelled.
"No no I'm fine," I whispered.
Everyone stopped talking and listened to me.
"Mara are you okay?" Zayn asked worried.
"I'm fine Zayn," I told him.
I sat up and felt dizzy. Louis brought over some water and Advil. I took them from him and swallowed. Liam and Harry helped me stand up and then sat me on the couch. Niall and Kydra were no where to be seen.
"Mara are you sure you're fine? Did you eat enough? Drink enough?" Louis asked me.
"Yeah it's not that," I told him.
The boys all looked at me confused, besides Luke.
"What's wrong Mar?" Zayn asked.
I leaned over to his ear and whispered, "Is Niall here?"
He shook his head no and nodded like he understood where this was going. I looked at the rest of the boys.
"Harry, Liam, Louis, Zayn, Ashton, Luke, Michael, and Calum. I think you all know my history with Niall, and if you don't then you'll probably be confused." I laughed.
The laughed with me then went back to seriousness.
"They all know Mar," Louis told me.
I nodded and explained to them everything that happened, all the flashbacks, my 'breakup' with Luke, and other dreams and things I had. They nodded through it all understanding every single word.

"Truth is guys, I've never gotten over Niall. I was in love with him and I still am."

Niall's POV:

After Mara blacked out I was pulled into the hallway by Louis.
"Please just take Kydra home?" He begged.
I nodded understanding and took Kydra to my car.
"So we are going to my place then?" She asked.
To be honest with you, she annoyed the crap out of me. Of course I was just using her to make Mara jealous and want me back, yeah it was bad and selfish of me. On the bright side thought isn't that what Mara did with Luke? Okay fine I knew she had some feeling for him but her feelings for me never went away. Kydra sat in the seat next to me as I drove her home.
"So you wanna stay the night or something?" She asked.
"No I should get back to see if Mara is alright." I told her.
"WHY ARE YOU SO OBSESSED WITH HER. I'm your girlfriend Niall, not her okay! All you ever want to talk about is soccer and her, lets talk about me," she yelled.
I pulled over the car and she looked at me.
"Get out of my car," I told her.
"EXCUSE ME!" She shouted.
"You heard me, get out of my car right now. I love Mara and I've never stopped loving her. I've never loved you, you're such a rude and obnoxious human being. I hope that you realize that and change it. Not get out." I yelled.
She looked at me dumbfounded and got out. She walked down the streets and I started driving again. I drove home as fast as I could.

Mara's POV:

"He'll never love me again though. He had Kydra, I don't know if I can be here with him anymore. I think I need a break and I really need to get away from all of this. I thought that's why I came here to get away from home, but wherever you guys are is home. I just can't be here while he's here loving someone else. I'm really sorry guys but I need to go." I told them.

"Okay fine Mara, we can get you a hotel or something near by. Louis will stay with you," Zayn told me.
I looked into my best friends eyes and I knew he saw how sad and broken I was. He frowned and nodded.

"I have to go home."

(A/N: Hope you liked it! ;) Comment and vote for chapters sooner! :) Thanks!)

Love always,
-Riss ;)