0.9

Chapter 9

I woke up and looked around. Everything that happened last night comes flooding back. I drag myself out of bed and quietly walk down the stairs. I look at the time. 9:47 a.m. I hear Zayn and Niall's hushed vocies.
"Zayn why is she here!" Niall whispers.
"She's my best friend Niall and thanks to you I haven't been able to talk to her for a year!" Zayn whisper yells back.
"Well why didn't you tell me she was going to live with us!" Niall yells.
"Because your the one who broke up with her over text, and you need to apologize!" Zayn yells.
"He doesn't have to apologize Zayn. He's an ass." I say coming down the stairs.
"Mara." Niall says.
"No Niall leave me alone." I tell him.
"Okay look you two! I'm going out for the day and leaving you two alone! By the time I get back I want there to be no harsh fighting! Got it?" Zayn asks.
"Got it." Niall and I respond.
"Good now behave! I'll be back later." Zayn says leaving.
I sit on the couch and turn on the t.v. Niall comes over and sits next to me.
"Mara?" He asks.
"Don't talk to me Niall." I tell him.
"Mara please-" He tries to say.
"Niall stop please!" I yell.
"Mara I didn't mean to hurt you, you have to understand that!"
"Well you did Niall and there's nothing you can do now!" I yell.
"Mara if you just let me explain-"
"LET YOU EXPLAIN WHAT NIALL! HOW WE WERE IN A RELATIONSHIP FOR 2 FREAKING YEARS AND THEN YOU JUST BREAK UP WITH ME OVER TEXT! IS THAT WHAT YOU WANT TO EXPLAIN!" I scream.
"Yeah." He whispers.
"Well I don't want to hear it." I say getting up.
"Please Mars?" He says.
"Don't call me that! Only Justin can call me that." I glare at him.
I run up to my room, but Niall follows.
"Niall go away!" I tell behind me.
"No!" He yells back.
I open my bedroom door and Niall walks in after me.
"Go away James." I yell using his middle name.
"No Jade." He says mocking me.
He pins me against the wall.
"Niall let go of me." I yell.
"Not until you let me explain!" He yells back.
"Fine you have 5 minutes." I tell him.
"I don't have anyway to explain myself, so I'll just do this." He says crashing his lips onto mine.
I missed his lips on mine. I missed the way he held me and told me he loved me. I missed the way he would tell me about our future together. I missed everything about this boy. I missed him. But he's the one who broke me. He's the one who broke my heart over text.
I pulled away and I stared into his eyes.
"Mara." He says.
I smack him. And I smack him hard. he fell to the ground holding his cheek.
"Mara I didn't mean too!" He tells me.
"Whatever Niall! Get out!" I scream.
He walks out of my room.
"I still love you." He whispers through the door.
'I never stopped loving you.' I think in my head.
I slide against the door and cry. I could hear Niall sliding against the back of my door too. We both cried. It can't be this hard to forget someone! Or can it? How do I forget the one I know is the one I will marry, the one I will grow old with and have children with. How do I forget? 

           I don't...