0.5

Chapter 5

BOOTCAMP
Zayn and Niall both got voted off but, were put into a group. I'm not sure what groups they were put into but, at least they are in groups right?

1 YEAR LATER

Alone. That's how I have felt since this last year. Zayn left on tour with his band One Direction and they have become the biggest boy band in the world. Niall broke up with me over text after bootcamp and I haven't heard from him since. I'm not sure where he is now a days. He broke my heart over text and I've been broken ever since. I thought he loved me but, I don't even know anymore. Zayn and I have lost contact and I haven't seen him in a year. I stopped playing for The Firebirds after Zayn left. The team was torn but I just couldn't do it without Zayn. On the bright side I started playing for the girls traveling advanced soccer team. It was easier but, I made tons of new friends. Leksi, Alexa, Ashely, Catie, and I still talk but, we have been distant since they live in Mullingar and I live here in Bradford. Lou and I still talk every now and then. I'm not sure what he does now but he says he's a singer just around. I never knew he would become and singer. You can say this year has been a horrible year. Ebbie, Ally, Riley, and Anais my best friends burst into my room in their uniforms. Ebbie is like a sister to me. I've known her since I was 3. She's Korean, she plays goalie, and don't get on her bad side because she's a black belt in taekwondo. She has long brown/black hair with highlights, she has bangs, and she has very dark brown eyes. Her lucky number, and also the number on her jersey is 3. I've known Ally since I was 5 and trust me this girl loves changing her hair color! Right now she has black hair with blond tips. She usually plays defense and her number is 5. I've known Riley since I was 7. She used to be depressed but we helped her through everything and she's better then ever! She loves food and football. She loves dying her hair fun colors like Ally, her hair is bright blue. She plays offense and her number is 4. Last of all Anais. Anais moved here from Greece when we were 10. She plays defense and her number is 6. She has dirty blonde hair and her eyes are an amazing shade of blue. They remind me of Niall so much. Sometimes I get lost in her eyes and she understands why.
"MARA GET YOUR ARSE OUT OF BED!" Ebbie screams.
"No. I deserve to be like this." I yell back at her.
"Mara remember when I was depressed and you helped me out of bed and made me see the positive things?" Riley asks.
"Yeah. I know I shouldn't be like this guys." I say sitting up. "But I just miss him so much." I say bawling.
They all comfort me.
"Mara maybe a game will help you take your mind off him." Ally says quietly.
I shake my head.
"Please Mara for us?" Anais pleads.
"Fine. Grab my jersey and cleats I'm going to take a quick shower." I say.
"Good because you need one." Ebbie jokes.
"Ha Ha very funny." I yell running to the bathroom. I take a fast, hot shower and throw on my knackers, pants, bra, cami, jersey, and socks. I brush my teeth and throw my hair up in a quick ponytail. As I'm walking out of the bathroom I catch a glimpse of my number in the mirror. 13. That's my lucky number but it was also his. It was on his old jersey he gave me. Well I clammed as mine. Okay I stole it! But it was the old one from that game where we met. The one where he used to play with Justin for Mullingar. I sighed and ran back to my room where the girls were laughing.
"Ready?" Ally asked.
"Yup." I whisper.
They all giggled as I put my cleats on.
"What? I know you guys are hiding something!" I say.
"We are and the sooner we go the sooner you will know." Ebbie says.
We all pile into Ally's car. We drive to the field we played the Doncaster game on.
"Why are we here?" I ask.
"Because the other Bradford fields weren't big enough." Riley says.
"What?!?" I ask.
"You'll see." They say.