0.7

Chapter 7

Zayn lead me to the car as we drove to his flat. We get to the building and take the lift to his floor. He opens the door and hands me a key.
"You're going to need this." He says.
I nod. I look around. It's pretty big. A fancy kitchen with marble everything, on the left a dinning room and a spa to the right, straight ahead a giant living room with a huge flat screen and 3 plush black couches. A long winding staircase that lead to the top with all the rooms and bathrooms. Zayn leads me to the room I will be staying in. A king size bed, walk in closet, bathroom, and T.V surround me. I thank Zayn as I go to sleep because of jet lag. I wake up a little later to a note on my forehead. Classic Zayn!

Mara-
      Went out with my girlfriend Perrie. You will love her! Help yourself to anything downstairs! Love you! :)
-Zayn

I walk down the stairs. It's a bit dark so I can't see anything. I glance at my phone and see it's 8:48p.m. I grab a glass of water and start to drink it when the bathroom door opens. Standing right in front of me was the boy who broke my heart and tore me apart.

                  Niall...

(A/N: MERRY CHRISTMAS!! :) I love you guys so much it's not even funny! My followers and readers are the best Christmas present I have ever gotten! I love reading all of your comments, and I have a question!

How do you put pictures/videos on the side?

Please Help! :/

Once again Merry Christmas! :)

Love forever and always,
-Riss1020 ;)