0.6

Chapter 6

I start running to see what they meant.
"JUSTIN!" I yell as I see him.
He hugs me and I feel safe. As I look around I see the old Mullingar team I played a year ago. They were all here Tony, Johnny, Freddy, Mario, Eliot, Josh, David, Lucas, Mason, Hyland, George, Vince, and no Niall.
I hug them all. I see that my team is here too. Adam, Luke, Tommy, Kyle, Chase, Jake, and Sam. I hug them all. I look back and see my girl team arriving.
Well some of them. Saige has blond hair, blue eyes, plays almost every sport, plays defense and is number 9. Sawyer has red hair, green/blue eyes, loves singing, dancing, plays offense like me, and is number 12. Jasmine has brown eyes, brown curly hair, loves music, plays offense and is number 15. Trinity has the most amazing hair. It's pink and black that gets darker and lighter. She plays defense and is number 10.
"Hey!" They yell as the hug me.
"We need 2 players for it to be pretty much even." Justin says.
"We don't have jerseys though." Elliot says.
"We have 1." Tony says.
"I'll go." Anais says.
She whips her jersey off. (She was in a tank top!) She throws on the Mullingar one that was number 16.
"I'll go." I say.
"We don't have a jersey though." Freddy says.
"Yes I do." I say pulling Niall's old one out of my bag.
"It's my good luck charm. Luck of the Irish right." I say.
I throw it on.
"Are you sure you're okay with wearing that Mara?" Elliot asks.
"It's fine." I tell him.
They nod and we start the game. Justin shoots and scores.
"HEY ELLIOT IT KINDA STINKS WE ARE ON THE SAME TEAM BECAUSE NOW I CAN'T DISTRACT YOU." I yell to the goalie.
Everyone laughs who played in that game. An hour later we are all so knackered we quit. We won 10-13. Every single one of us exchange phone numbers. Justin comes back to my house. As we walk in the door I see my mum with Zayn's mum with giant smiles on their faces.
"Mara you have had a bad year. I get it,  so your father and I are going to Hawaii on a buisness trip, and we have decided that instead of you staying home alone. Zayn offered for you to go on tour with him and the boys!" She explains.
"Does he even remember my name?" I ask shocked.
"Just go pack your bags, you leave in 4 hours." She says.
"No I'm not going. I rather stay with Justin or Ebbie instead of seeing Zayn!" I yell.
"Mara it's not your choice. Your not 18 yet. Now go." My mum tells me.
"I'm 18 in a month mum!" I yell.
I drag myself upstairs to my room and throw my whole room in suitcases.

4 HOURS LATER

"Mum I have to catch my plane, let go of me!" I say as she gives me a bone crushing hug. I hug my best friends. Finally Justin.
"Good luck Mars. Promise me you will call and text me if you need me?" He whisper asks.
"Promise." I tell him.
We say our good-byes as I board the plane.

12 HOURS LATER

I land in Wisconsin 12 hours later and climb off the plane. I look through the crowd and see screaming girls in a circle. I'm guessing that was Zayn, so I just tried to grab my suitcases. The big pink one came around and I couldn't lift it. A hand grabbed the handle and lifted it up. I turned and looked at the stranger. He had brown eyes and brown hair cut in a buzz cut.
"I'm Liam." He says shaking my hand.
"Mara." I say.
"The Mara." He says.
"The Mara?" I ask.
"Oh um Zayn's Mara. I'm Liam Payne I'm in One Direction with Zayn." He explains.
"Oh hi. Yeah I guess you can say I'm Zayn's Mara." I laugh.
He laughs. My brown eyed best friend runs over to me and envelopes me in a hug.
"Mara I've missed you so much." He yells.
"I've missed you to Zayn." I say hugging him.

(I LOVE ALL OF YOU READERS! Your comments make me so happy to wake up too! I know this book's updates are a bit slow because I'm trying to finish 'Try And Catch Me Now' so I can start my new books! Which I hope all of my That One Game readers read! ;) wink wink! I love you all! Hopefully next update will be Saturday if not right on schedule on Tuesday! Thanks for being so supportive and patient with me!)
-Riss1020 ;)