0.4

Chapter 4

Niall and I have been dating for a year! He's the best guy anyone could ever have! I love him more than anything! He just told me a while ago that he is going to try out for the X-Factor!
"Zayn come on you have to try out for the X-Factor!" I beg.
"No Mara i can't sing!" He yells.
"Zayn you have the best voice I have ever heard!" I yell back.
"Even compared to Niall?" He asks.
I look at him shocked! Zayn has never been a big fan of Niall because he claims I don't spent anytime with him.
"Zayn! Really do you have to make me compare you and Niall for everything!" I scream pissed off.
"I'm sorry okay! I'm just jealous because he gets all your attention and I don't get to see you anymore like we used to!" He whispers.
"Zayn if you want everything to be a competition between you two, he's going to try out for the show too!" I say.
"Okay fine I'll try out!" He says.
"Thank you Zayney-poo!" I yell hugging him.
******************************************************************
SATURDAY

Today is the day Zayn and Niall try out for the X-Factor. We are currently waiting in line to get their numbers. As we reached the table Niall got number 232677, and Zayn got number 165616. It felt like the longest day sitting there waiting for their names to be called. Finally Zayn's name gets called! I watch from backstage as he sang his heart out. The judges say what they need to say and they put him through! He comes back stage crying tears of joy. He runs right into my arms and spins me around. Niall gets called an hour later. I wait backstage again as I watch him do what he has always wanted to do. Sing in front of people. After he is done the crowd is crazy. Simon asks him if he is single.
"No I have the most beautiful and amazing girlfriend backstage." He says.
I smile as he says that. The crowd awww's. The judges put him through and he breaks down thanking them. The backstage manager says we can go out on stage. I run up the stairs and out on stage. Niall looks surprised but, picks me up and spins me around kissing me. The judges stand up smiling at us. We leave the stage and drive home. Niall and Zayn talk the whole ride home. Finally they are bonding.