Who am I talking to anyways?

Ah mouh!!

Damn!

I'm going crazy.

"I'm not going to greet you a good day because obviously, today,  isn't a good day at all.  Right?  Steffan-sama? "

I asked plainly trying to sound intimidating as possible.

But.

Did my voice cracked just now?!

What the heck?!

"Ohh? I wonder why~" He smiled sweetly tilting his head as his gaze landed on Lomiere-sama which didn't give any damn at all.

What a snob bird brain.

Tch.

"Steffan-sama is smart and so,  I expect that you know what I'm talking about."

"And? "He shortly asked.

I took a deep breath and shove my hair at the back of my ear.

"And, I want you to clear all the misunderstandings that been circulating.  As for someone who came from a prestigious family,  you don't want your name to be tarnished right~ Steffan-sama? "  I asked nonchalantly.

But instead of getting the reaction I wanted,  he gave me a soothing smile which I didn't know when that it's been getting on my nerves. 

Ugh.

Damnit!

"Have you ever know of a principle that as long as you know it isn't true, then let it be.  It's not like they'll hurt our stomachs if they continue misunderstanding us~" He answered.

I paused as my brows frowned deeply.

/(ò.ó)┛彡┻━┻

Okay.

I'm done!!

I'm so done!!

I took a deep breath trying to calm my on the verge of popping nerves.

"I indeed heard about that.  However, it depends on who's involved, Steffan-sama~ I bet you understand that,  right ne~"

He chuckled and been throwing gazes towards Lomiere-sama who's still silent all this time.

"But if I do that,  someone might get angry~"

"Eh? "

I asked stupefied by what he said.  Angry?  Who the hell on earth would get angry over such thing?  And does that person even think that it will be good to clear misunderstandings?  And what the hell would that person gain out of it?

"Well~ there are things that better left unsaid,  Reinhart-san"

"Eh? "

Okay..

I think I should go back to nursery.

I suddenly felt so stupid.

I don't get his point at all.

********

And so,  no matter how much I tried persuading Steffan-sama about the matter,  he still wont do it and rather chose to left it at that. 

Damn it!

I've been persuading him like crazy and I got this feeling that we're being misundertood again.  No,  more like,  my action just rose another misunderstanding saying I've been persuading Steffan-sama in a romantic way.

What the heck?!

Why would I even do that?!

Even if he's the only guy left in the world,  I would rather die single than persuade that damn fox.

Fox.

Yeah.

A cunning and bewitching fox.

Tch.

And speaking of which,  should I tell Steffan-sama or the kids that me and Maxwell-sama is actually engaged? Not really though fufu.

I mean,  I would rather be with a side character who brings no harm to me than with one of those lead characters that surely,  will bring misfortunes in my life.

However,  if I do that,  not only will I tarnish my friendship with Maxwell-sama but that might also affect his progress with Alice-sama.  I don't want to make pretend with Maxwell-sama for I don't want to cover a lie with another lie.

Ah mouh~

Why is it so hard?

**********

Author's: Sorry for the late update mina~
Hope you all liked it (๑・ω-)~♥”