Night Skype Calls/School

I finally got in the house to be greeted by my Mom."hi sweetie,did you have a nice time?"she asks."sure,I met new friends again but they aren't from my school.They are Hayes's good friends"I reply.

"thats wonderful darling!whats their names?"mom asks."Kian,Sam,acacia and Andrea"I say."well I'm glad you enjoyed yourself,there's food on the table for you y/n"mom says."ok,thanks"I reply.
After I finished my food I ran up into my room and skyped Kate...

"Hey y/n!I've missed you sooo much I just want to move out to Virginia because LA is soo boring now you're gone"Kate says."sorry Kate but I'm really liking Virginia,it's so much better"I say."well I'm coming to visit in the summer!"Kate insists."sure Kate"I say.We talk until we have to go and then I brush my teeth and go to bed.

I wake up the next morning and do the same routine,I curl light curls on the ends of my hair and apply make up.I get dressed into leggings,'nothing to wear' top and timber lands (bc their cool😂) I wait for Hayes to knock the door.

The was a knock at the door and Hayes was standing there,I grab my bag say goodbye to my parents and off we go.

We only chat a little on the way to school because it wasn't actually that far away...We get to school and find mahogany,Aaron,Shawn and Holly.They all greet us."hi y/n what do you have first period?"mahogany asks."well I have science then I got music with miss Carey"I say."oh cool!I'm only with you for science"mahogany says.

"I have music with Miss Carey too y/n,sit by me?"Shawn asks."sure"i reply.The bell rings and we all go to our lessons and I obviously go with mahogany.

On the way to science Mahogany starts a small conversation with me,"so,If Taylor or any of them guys approach you today just tell them to go away"Mahogany says."okay,but don't blame me if I do"I reply."ya I know it's hard but it's for your own good"Mahogany says.

We get to lesson on time and sit in our usual seats then jl
half way through the lesson the guys decide to just walk in and Mr Jones didn't even notice.Then all of the sudden I saw someone sitting next to me in the corner of my eye.I just ignore it and talk to Mahogany,she knew someone was there.

We talked until someone tapped me,I turned around to see Taylor Caniff."hey y/n,did you not notice me?"Taylor says sarcastically."no,no I didn't"I say more confidently.Taylor rolls his eyes and asks us (me and Mahogany) to sit by him at lunch."no,sorry we are sitting with our friends Taylor"Mahogany says."i agree with her."oh,see Ya around y/n"Taylor says.I just smile.

The lesson goes on and I feel eyes on me once again,I don't care to turn around though.Eye contact isn't what I want with Taylor or any of his friends..The bell rings and I say bye to Mahogany seeming I won't see her until break.Mahogany goes one way and I go the other and suddenly I feel a arm around my shoulder,I turn around to say Taylor and his friends."hi y/n!wheres Mahogany?"Taylor asks.

"She's not in my lesson,now"I reply."oh where are you going?"Taylor asks."I'm going to music"i reply."so do you want me to walk you there?"Taylor asks."no I'm fine,my friend is waiting for me"I say."oh I see you've already made friends,why don't you meet some of my friends?Taylor asks."uh sure one time"I say as I slow down to enter go to enter the class room."well see ya later"Taylor says."ok bye"i reply.

I walk into class and suddenly spot Shawn sat across the room,he smiles and me and I smile back I walk over to sit by him."hey y/n!"Shawn says"hi Shawn"I reply.

...Skip forward until lunch...

I walk out of my lesson and suddenly spot Hayes,I walk over to him and taps his shoulder he turns around and says "hey y/n"."Hey Hayes!"i reply."are you going to lunch?Hayes asks."yeah walk with me?"i ask.He nods..We get to the cafeteria and I see Nash starring at me,he's stood with Matt and Cam.

"uh Hayes why is your brother starring at me?"I ask."just ignore him,trying to get your attention"Hayes says casually."oh ok"i say.We sit down with everyone and Mahogany whispers to me "I think someone likes you"and looks over where the Nash and his friends where standing and I catch him starring at me again.

...............................

In the next part we will skip the day forward to the last lesson of school.Remember to leave suggestions