•36•

minjoo
we're all awkwardly sitting in different parts of the living room while hyuck and some of the guys catch up.

"so... i'm minjoo and i became an nct member just a while ago."
"ah... kim doyoungs infamous little sister who was stolen by stray kids- we know the story." a pretty man said to me with an angelic smile.

"right we should introduce ourselves- seventeen! introduce yourselves!" the leader i'm assuming claps his hand and gains the attention of everyone in the room.

"i'm seungcheol, seventeens leader." he adds and smiles.
"jeonghan, the groups babysitter, pleasure to meet you" the same angelic smile is plastered on his beautiful face.
"my name is joshua!" he cutely smiles and shakes my hand.
"i'm junhui" the baby looking boy giggles out and gives me a contagious smile. i couldn't help myself smiling with him.

"i'm soonyoung but call me hoshi! i'm seventeens moodmaker" he claps his hands.
"wonwoo." he nods his head towards my general direction, switch blade in hand.

hot but cold. jeez what are you thinking minjoo- you're a minor!

"woozi." part two.

"that was the hyung line- don't mind the last two. i'm myungho but call me the8." he says with boring blank eyes and a cute offish korean accent.
"hello! i'm the good looking one-" the guy sitting on the right of him nudges his arm.
"ow! whatever my name is mingyu! let's be best friends!" the puppy looking one was tall, tan, and handsome but adorable, reminds me of lucas.

"dokyeom here! call me dk!" his smile couldn't get bigger.

so many smiles for a gang that kills on the daily.

"you know me!" seungkwan gives me a small smile.
"i'm vernon hansol chwe- well, call me vernon" he sort of awkwardly says while scratching his nape.
"saving the best for last! i'm chan but you can call me yours-" he winks and hyuck flicks his forehead.
"she's literally a baby idiot."
"you are too!"

"i'm almost 18 but go off." i shake my head.
"now that introductions are over with, let's do something!" mingyus loud voice breaks the short silence.
"sure!"

"...but what?" jun pipes up and we all sit there in silence.
"let's watch a movie or something since the sun's already going down!" hoshi suggests.

...

the boys are sitting in the giant living room while mingyu, woozi, and i make some food to eat- well more like mingyu and woozi cook while i eat snacks in front of them. what? the last time i tried to cook, i burned half the kitchen down.

"okay- now what?" i ask after the boys plate the food.
"bro you did absolutely nothing. go bring them the food." mingyu grins and woozi quietly takes some of plates and snacks with him while leaving the kitchen.
"he doesn't talk much huh?"
"don't worry! he's always like that with new people." mingyu leans closer to my small frame.
"he's actually a big baby once you get to know him." we both giggle and take the rest of the snacks with us.

we walk in and no one really notices us as everyone was engrossed in the movie. oh great, a romance? i sit down with mingyu on a big beanbag chair that fit the two of us perfectly. i get comfortable before throwing my , sadly short legs, over the toned boys body.

"hey!" he whisper shouts.

i don't reply and smile instead. he just playfully rolls his eyes before popping a chip in his mouth.

i'm hanging out with one of the most infamous underground gangs- what has my life come to :')

...