•4•

minjoo
"as much as i love you, you're such an idiot hannie." i smack him playfully with the black plastic bag full of snacks.
"eh? i just saved your life like 3 seconds ago? thanks kid." he rubs his arm and dramatically fake cries.

i ignored him while thinking to myself, who is nct? and what do they want?
after han and i made sure he still had a pulse,  (we don't want to be on anyones blacklist for killing one of their members) we started walking back home.

"bro who's nct?" i ask the question that was bothering me.
and with that one question, han seems to be frozen. he brushes it off like i didn't notice and continued to say,

"they're just one of our enemies."he said, giving me a vague answer.

i narrow my eyes, unsatisfied with the answer and sigh.

whatever i'll just ask chan later.

...

we get home and han immediately rushes to get inside.

han

i ran inside, threw the snacks at seungmin who was sitting on the couch, as i run towards chans office.

"hey you're back finall- "
"nct- they saw minjoo's face." i say to our leader breathless while fidgeting with my pocket knife.

i watch as his face drops when i mention nct as he starts again.

"i think it's time for a meeting" he glances up at me with fire in his eyes.

minjoo

i walk inside as seungmin attempts to open up a bag of skittles and i snatch them out of his hands. wait till movie night.

as seungmin and i were bickering, i see han come back to the living room and tell us to go into the meeting room. min and i immediately stop and head over to the entrance of the said room.

after everyone gets inside, chan starts off the meeting.

"so i have been told by han that you guys had a little incident with an nct member?" he says while looking me in the eye.

everyone turns around listening for an answer and i see a couple shocked faces.

"yeah? he was super tall and had a cute little accent.." i mumble quietly, unsure of what to say.
"hannie shot him though" i continue with a shrug.

"he what" a shocked changbin raises his eyebrows and they direct their attention to han.
"hey i only did it because he had a gun to her head! plus i only got his arm and when we left, he had a pulse so we're good" he sputters out.

"still dangerous dude.. you know what nct can do if we accidentally kill... another one of their members.." hyunjin says as he mumbles at the last bit making it hard for me to hear what he said.

i shake it off not thinking of it too much.

who is nct anyway??

"uh hey guys i'm kinda still here and very confused??" i hear a little chuckle come out of felix's mouth.
"they're a big threat." he answers with his usual intimidating look on his face and scary voice.

huh? seeing my visible confusion, chan continues to elaborate.

"nct. a 21 member group who consists of 13 members we don't know of" our leader starts
"they also don't know some of us but now that they've seen you, it might be a problem..." he trails off.

"why are they our enemy anyway?"

"you see, our founders weren't very fond of each other and well, we have grudges" minho explains.

"why is it a problem that they've seen me though?" i push, seeing how far i can go with the questions.
"they didn't know you before and now they've seen your face and can find your profiles... also you're just a vulnerable 17 year old girl in their eyes so they won't hesitate to use you." jeongin explains.

almost as it was timed, i hear a little ping come from my phone.

weird.. i don't have anyone's number besides the boys.

i furrow my eyebrows and read the text as my eyes widen i read the words out loud.

wattpads being an ass and decided to delete 2 chapters including this one so i had to re write :( i love yall have a good day/night <3