•28•

minjoo
we're already have all the legal paperwork for my adoption because, according to ten, "bitches aint got no time to spare".

"...and done!" johnny slams the pen down on the table after an excruciating hour of reading and writing.
"wow i have a daughter now..."
"this feels so unreal..."
"lets celebrate!" i run my tongue over the clear braces on my bottom teeth as i think of ways to celebrate.

"lets go to the tattoo parlor."

...

"hey amber! i want new tattoos!"
"woah okay girl lets go!" she smiles, obviously knowing i would be back soon.

...

after spending four hours in the parlor, i look at all of my new tattoos. a butterfly, as a symbol of a new beginning under my boobs aha, the date i officially got adopted after almost three years, and a rose behind my ear. i got the last one to remember hansol. even though i never knew him, he didn't deserve what happened to him.

i show my "parents"- woah that's so weird to say... anyway i showed them first, yes even the titty tatt, who cares? they're gay,

"LOVE IT OMG!" chittaphon wakes up johnny, who was sleeping, with a shriek.
"these are incredible amber! like always my sister is the best!" johnny high fives the girl standing next to me.
"BUT WAIT- there's one more..." i turn to show them the rose and i hear a gasp and an awh.

"that's so fucking sweet of you- wE rAisEd hEr So wElL..." ten pretends to wipe a tear away.
"no but actually that's incredible of you minjoo. he would love it..."

...

after a couple minutes of consideration, i decided to get the piercings i've always wanted. thankfully, amber did those too. damn what can't my 'aunt' do. woah that's so weird to say.

i pick out the 3 new piercings i wanted to get. snake bites for my lips, a tongue, and a stud on my nose.

"are you sure you want them all at once? the healing's gonna be a big bitch..."
"i'll be finee" i point to the 8 piercings in my ears.
"remember i did most of these at once."

...

"done!"

i run to a mirror and look at my face. wow... i match some of the members hehe. hyuck has a single piercing on his lip, lucas has a nose, and ten has like 7392993 earrings.

"damn you so sexyyy" ten grabs my face, examining every part of it.
"let's show the guys!"

...

we got home, i was wearing a mask and a cap, even though it hurt a little, it was worth the surprise.

"damn adoptions take so long! its been hoursss!" jungwoo opens the door.

"HEY EVERYONE! THEY'RE HOME!" i hear a bunch of footsteps and a bunch of "ow"s or "move"s.

they all gather in the living room and look confused at my silence.

"TADA!" i took my mask and cap off and hear loud gasps.
"oh my gosh minjoo we match!" lucas shoots up from his seat and examines my nose piercing.
"but that's not all..."

i turn my wrist to show them the fresh ink. they all admire it when i lean over to whisper at johnny.

"i'm gonna show hyuck the rose first."
"okay. i'll tell them what it is though..."

i nod my head and begin to push my way through the literal giant sweaty puppies to grab hyuck.

"what the, since you got here, everyone's constantly being dragged out of rooms" we get to dreams game room and i look at his confused face before smiling.

with no words, i move my hair and show the boy.

"i-wow... he would've loved that... but why?"
"NOT that i don't appreciate it." he quickly adds on.
"i just wanted to commemorate hansol because it was my old 'group', even though i wasn't there yet, who... you know but i just wanna show that i'm sorry on their behalf and i would've loved him if he was still here. since i'm your member now, i don't want to be the cause of your distress and i don't want you to think of me like that when you look at me. i want to be your new happiness. i'm just sorry... like insanely."

"thank you. thank you so much. i really do appreciate it." the boy starts to very unnoticeably tear up.

i pull him into a hug, knowing damn well he wasn't gonna initiate skinship for a while. what surprised me was when he actually hugged back.

"thank you for opening up to me hyuck. i appreciate you so much. i'm so sorry even though i wasn't involved i still feel guilty."
"thank you..." his voice was muffled by my hoodie.

...

we sat in silence for a second before he pulled away from me and examined all of the new things on me. he ran his finger over the plastic covering the fresh tattoo and started conversation.

"you like tattoos right?"
"yeah?"
"i was thinking of getting this one specific one for a while... and um. mark won't get it with me..." he trailed off fiddling with his own lip ring.
"i'd be honored to get it with you."

he looks up and gives me the most genuine smile i've seen since i got here. a smile creeps onto my face unknowingly.

"i mean- not now- you know, with your healing and everything. but soon?"
"what does it look like?"

he brightens up and bolts out the door, only to be back before i could process anything.

"what the- okay usain bolt go off!"
"i'm an ace for a reason. duh"

annnd he's back.

he pulls out a notebook from behind his back and shows me a simple, yet perfect design. it was a smiley face with x's instead of eyes.

"wait i love that- like a lot"
"you knowww... if i get it on my collarbone... i could- hypothetically get it now?" i say and watch the boy(z)s smirk grow.
"i could also hypothetically get it on my collarbone so we can show it off to everyone."

"lets go."

a/n- ah bad chapter lol. i changed her appearance like a lot bc i dont want ber to be that little babie anymore she a bad bitch now periodt