•35•

minjoo
"wakeup fuck heads." someone rips the blanket off of me while shaking my shoulders as i bury my face further into the crook yukheis neck.
"cmon! we don't have all day! you guys slept for like 18 hours-"
"shhhh" lucas lazily and blindly waves his arms around the air.
"dudee put your arm back it's cold as fuck."

"so lovey dovey for a gang." the same person sighs out while continuing to shake me awake 

the tall boy grunts and drops his arm back on my arm. right when i was about to fall asleep again, haechan decided that he would throw water on me.

"AH"
"i asked you and suckass 'nicely' in the beginning so-"
"fuck you you piece of ugly shit!" lucas curses the confused boy out in cantonese.
"yukhei! be nice!" i stifle a laugh and reply to him in his mother tongue.
"woah minjoo you speak chinese?!"
"eh- mainly mandarin because of my dAd shitporn but yangyang is insisting i learn cantonese to 'spill tea with me and lucas'"

"okay... anyways- i'm not joking. you guys literally slept for like 13 hours." after he said that, i check my phone. what the... it's almost 2pm??
"yuta wants to see you by the way." he rolls his eyes and leaves before i can answer.

...

after finally getting the clingy giant off of me, i head over to the second garage, where mr. nakamoto works.

i push the cold metal door open, slightly shivering at the sensation and step into the chilly room with echoing sounds of clashing metal.

"yuta?"
"over here!" i hear his voice from under a car.
"uh give me a sec." i stand by as he finishes what he's working on and slides out from under the vehicle.

"hyuck said you needed me?"
"yup! i have a surprise!" he flashes me a quick grin before running off to the corner of the garage.

"tada!!!" he shouts over the loud sound of an engine revving.
"i designed you a motorcycle!"
"NO WAY!" my jaw drops and i run my hand over the big matte black vehicle.
"yes maam! i customized the bike to your missions and lifestyle! still need to finish the paint job... but it's all yours. you know- after you get a license." he tosses me a sleek black helmet.

"you just press this button right here and it connects to the rest of our helmets/ear pieces so you dont have to yell over the sound of the engine!" he points at a tiny button on the right side of the helmet.
"i- wow... thank you so much!" i give the boy a tight hug and he smiles.
"always.. now what color do you want it?"

i think for a second before deciding on a color.

"neon green outlining the wheels! that's it. again dude, thank you so much." he nods and starts to push me out of the room.
"taeyong told me to send you to his office when you woke up so, go go!" he gives me a wink before closing the door and i tiredly walk up the stairs.

"hey! you're awake?" i bump into our leader on my way up to his office. what a coincidence.
"yup.. i was going to your office"
"no need, it's not that important. i was just thinking that i think you should meet our allies today. there are a couple of groups so you might not be able to meet them all today but if you ask someone to take you to pledis headquarters you can meet one of the groups." he quickly says and runs somewhere, probably his office.

what the fuck is a pledis.

...

i walk through the halls of the third floor where wayv stayed. i pick up my pace after seeing i didn't have much sunlight left for the day. knocking on the door closest to me, i tap my feet on the ground when all of a sudden, yangyang and xiao walking out of their rooms with stuff packed.

"where are you going?" i asked, surprised.
"wayv are gonna go back to china to do a couple of things, don't worry! we'll be back like in a couple of weeks. it'll be like nothing!" yangyang cutely smiles and xiao just nods his head at the younger boy.
"yeah but don't worry about your chinese." xiaojun winks at me while i tilt my head, confused.

"ten ge left you a bunch of mandarin work to do."
"nooo-"
"don't sulk child. it isn't even that hard!" ten magically appears with the other members slowly trailing into the hallway.

"we'll be back soon you baby, so don't miss me too much." lucas winks and puts me in a headlock and kun just sighs while shaking his head.

"bye guys!" i shout over the loud helicopter sounds as they enter.

...

okay- so wayv can't take me.

"morkus! can you take me-"
"nope! last time i took one of you kids somewhere, it was to see you, our enemy at the time."
"but"
"nope! go ask someone else, love you!" he raises his voice while running away.

"johnny! daddd! can you take me somewhere?" i tug on the giants hoodie sleeve.
"sure thing kiddo, where to?"
"some place called pledis or something taeyo-"
"OMG PLEDIS? YOU'RE GONNA SEE SEVENTEEN! SEUNGKWAN HYUNG IS THERE!! I'LL TAKE YOU!" and before i could say anything, donghyuck is dragging me to his car.

"first time i've seen you so excited" i'm using the new helmet yuta made me to talk to the driving boy.
"yup. seventeen are my boys dude you have no idea."

...

we reach a cool looking blue mansion and hyuck pushes a couple buttons on the gates pinpad. the big cute pinkish gates slowly opens up and hyuck speeds into their driveway.

he practically jumps off and takes me with him to knock on the big double doors.

"oh my god! hAECHAN IT'S BEEN TOO LONG!" a cute squishy looking attractive boy opens the door and bro hugs hyuck.
"i knOw!"

"uh? hello?" he looks towards me and his eyes grow big.
"are you the girlfriend?! finally omg nice to meet you!" he pulls me into a tight and friendly hug.
"oh no- i'm the new nct member? taeyong told me to come here."
"ooh okay okay, a shame really, well i'm seungkwan. the second maknae of the gang seventeen. you guys should come inside!" he opens the door wider for us to enter and i close the door behind me.

"guys! haechan and ncts fresh meat is here!" i hear so many different things at once along with a stampede of footsteps.
"DONGHYUCK!"
"omg a new baby?! how old is he- wait is he a she?!"
"they had a new member?? since when?"
"since always dino! duh!"

this is gonna be... fun

unedited
a/n- im SO sorry ive been dead. and im back w yet another shitty chapter thats probably gonna flop again. love u guys.