•10•

minjoo
well good fucking morning joo.. i think as i check my phone when i see the sun rise, bro how is it already 6:21... fuck it i'm hungry. 

i head downstairs, loudly because who cares about the boys sleep if i got none? that's on what? periodt. once i reach the kitchen, i try to rack up my brain for any memory of my family while looking for food.

how did stray kids find me again?

i grab a strawberry milk from the fridge and a pack of instant noodles. while i was cooking the noodles, i hear someones footsteps coming from behind me.

fuck bro i've been preparing for this moment my whole life, i think as i turn around with a pan in my hand.

"woah girl chill, it's just me"

i hear the person say in english with a thick australian accent. ah it's felix.. damn i thought i would beat a bitch up.

"what are you doing so early child?"
"duh i'm eating"

"oh"

after a moment of silence, i decide to ask felix the questions that have been filling up my head all night.

"hey lix"

he turns around and nods his head, asking me to continue.

"am i just dumb or dumb because i can't remember my family or how i got here..."

i watch as his face falters from his normal stoic face to a slightly confused, to a shocked expression.

"i-i don't think i'm the person you need to ask haha.."
"oh. okay"

i say plainly feeling suspicious.

i ignore it for now as we begin to eat and watch a movie.

...

it's been a couple hours and i hear footsteps from upstairs. the boys must be up.

"good morning guys"

i turn around to see chan. ah just the person i was looking for.

"hey chan can i talk to you real quick"
"sure?"

i watch as he glances at felix and it seems like they're communicating through their eyes.

...

i drag chan to my shared room with han. he's not here.. huh must be training.

"let me get straight to the point. why can't i remember how i got here? or anything about my family??"

"oh. i- uhm i don't know haha" i watch as he sputters out.

"tell me chan. i want details. what happened to my family?"

"well... i found you. in a wrecked home. and uh yeah well your background check told us that you had a brother.. and your dad... well he was a man that went by the name lee soo man.. your mother was a woman named kim mina."

what the fuck is my life.

...

jaehyun
"wait a minute taeyong hyung.. can't we just track her down with her new number?"
"oh yeah we could do that.. chenle, do you think the other stray kids members know it's you?"

"maybe, i already got jeno hyung to track down her location..." i watch as the younger plays around with his fingers.

"that's great. we'll get to her by the end of this week then."

"why do we want her so bad anyway?" i turn my head to face jisung.

"i just want my sister back." doyoung says.

...

a/n- the timing is weird w this story bc it switches days and povs sm im sorry if its confusing

...

minjoo
"so you're telling me.. i'm sm's daughter!? no wonder they hate you guys so much! how was my house even wrecked?! what happened to the rest of my family??"

"we wrecked it." a smug, sweaty looking han says while leaning on our door frame.

"han. out." channie sternly says.
"no. i'm telling her. we fucked up your home. we killed your dad. we tried to kill your brother but he ran away and we don't know who he is. your mom escaped. that's why the new sm founder and the rest of the gangs from there hate us. we've been lying to you."