Perverted New Years ~ Laito Sakamaki II

Laito Sakamaki x Reader

You stared up at the eldest Sakamaki triplet in shock, your face paling. "Y-You what?!" You shrieked, jumping back.

With his sharp green eyes closed, he gave you a toothy grin. Laito's stare pushed you up against a wall while his hand trapped the left side of your head. The other hand held up a quite inappropriate outfit.

"Eh~?" His grin sent a shove down your spine as he leaned closer. "Are you disobeying me~?" Laito opened his eyes ever so slightly, his green orbs flickering with mischief.

You gulped and shook your head, snatching the outfit out of his hands and sighing, closing your own (E/C) eyes. "Fine. I just have to wear it right?"

Laito pouted, somewhat upset that he didn't have a good reason to punish you. He confirmed your question with a nod.

Staring at each other for a moment, you narrowed your eyes. "Don't follow me into the bathroom!" You said accusingly, pointing a finger at him. Knowing the perverted vampire, he would try to watch you change.

He sighed, taking off his fedora and running a hand through his hair. "Alright, Alright."

You nodded, and pointed to the mini fridge. "I made some macaroons, if you want some." You said, going into the bathroom.

Laito's grin widened a bit, instantly going for his favorite food in your fridge. "Thank you (Y/N)-Chan~! I'll reward you later~!" He called.

You closed the door, sweat dropping with a sigh. "Damn it..." You muttered, looking at the cloth that should be illegal to wear. It looked light it would be tight, showing off your curves with the (F/C) outfit. Slits in the cloth were here and there, but you wouldn't see the outfit fully until you got into it.

You looked over at the door, nervously walking to it. "Laito, do I have to wear it?" You asked, putting a hand to the door's frame.

"(Y/N)-Chan," Laito called. You could practically feel the chilling smirk on his face. "I'm sure you'll look great in it." He snapped his fingers from outside. "You're not getting out until you get in it."

Shocked, you reached out to the door handle, trying to open it. "H-Huh?!" You squeaked.

Laito chuckled. "Ne, ne, (Y/N)-Chan, didn't I say you weren't getting out? Try it again and just see what happens~!"

You gulped, taking a step back. You looked into the giant mirror, and bit your lip nervously. You opened the outfit fully once more, setting it on the counter as you stripped down into your undergarments.

You tried to slip the outfit on, but you weren't able to. Seems like it was made for you to slip into completely nude.

Eye twitching, you curled up your fist, muttering. "Damn perverted vampire..." You reluctantly took off everything to slip the garment on.

You looked over yourself in the mirror, a small blush on your face at how revealing it was. To be honest, you were surprised at how well it fit you, and the fact that Laito had not once entered the bathroom.

You knocked on the door, and you heard his voice seconds later. "Oh~? You're finished? You take so long (Y/N)-Chan~!"

You sighed, gripping the cloth. "J-Just let me out, so I can show you then change!"

Laito snapped his fingers once more, and the door unlocked.

You hesitated, cheeks completely red. You opened the door slowly, entering the room.

Laito was on the couch of your room, eating one of your strawberry macaroons. His eyes flickered over your almost naked form cowering behind the door completely embarrassed. He smirked widely, laughing. "Aww, (Y/N)-Chan, you're so cute~"

"S-Shut up..." You muttered, finally looking up. You saw he had changed, and is now wearing a nice black and red tuxedo, his fedora still on his head and his tie loose and seducing. You blinked. "Laito, huh--" You mutter, tilting your head to the side.

Laito stood up, the macaroon hanging from his mouth. He took a matching dress from the couch, which you somehow didn't notice, and threw it at you.

Catching it, you blinked. Your hand moved to go back in the bathroom but Laito closed the door. He peered down at you, grinning. "Eh~? Why go back~? You're already halfway done here~" He cooed, playing with your hair.

You glared up at him, though it was half-hearted. You pushed him off gently, unzipping the zipped and slipping into it. You pulled the sleeves a bit, and adjusted everything. Your hands reached over to the zipper, though you couldn't reach it. Persistent and stubborn, you didn't ask Laito for help.

Laito chuckled, suddenly appearing by your ear. He wrapped one arm around your waist, and one hand on the zipper. "You could ask me to help you know," Laito whispered huskily by your ear.

You jumped, turning your head so your eyes met. "E-Eto... Laito..."

He hummed by your ear, his fingers toying with the zipper.

"Can you zip my dress up?" You asked reluctantly.

Laito chuckled, and zipped it up, stealing a peck from your lips. "Of course~ Come now, lets do you hair and makeup."

Your legs moved as he dragged you along into the bathroom, setting you down and smiling at you from the mirror. You were utterly confused, and a bit flustered.

Time passed quickly, and soon he had made your casual hair into a nicely done style, with makeup making your (E/C) eyes pop out. He chuckled and took your hand, intertwining his fingers with yours.

You smiled a bit, not used to being treated this way by him. "Where are we going?"

Laito laughed. "It's alright, you'll see."

Frowning, you followed him to an unknown place.

Laito suddenly stopped, causing you to run into him, making his fedora shift. He moved his hands up and readjusted it while you clung to his shirt, regaining your balance. Looking around, you finally realized you two were outside, on the secluded patio for the Sakamaki lake.

He took your hands on his, giving you a smile that wasn't perverted, but gentle and kind. Laito brought you a bit closer to him, just as loud sounds filled your ears.

Your head shot up to the sky and you saw the glistening fireworks of all colors, lined with silver or gold, shooting across the sky.

A clock chimed twelve times, and your eyes widened. "L-Laito it's--"

Laito laughed, connecting your foreheads. "Yes darling," He said, calling you by the annoying nickname. "It's the year 2015 right now."

You blushed. "Oh, did we miss our chance?"

"For what?" Laito asked, teasingly tipping his hat.

You let your lips curl up into a soft smirk. "This," and with that, you smashed your lips onto his, which make him uncomposed for a split second, before his pressed back, wrapping his arms around your waist, creating a lasting New Years Kiss.

Happy New Years everyone~! I hope you enjoyed this oneshot~
I originally didn't think it would turn out this way but I love it~
I can't wait to have an amazing 2015 with you all and more Oneshots to come ;3
Enjoy that amazing and sexy picture of a Laito cosplay~