Spending the Night ~ Ruki Mukami Route

If you didn't read the Introduction or the last chapter, you should probably go read that.

Ruki Mukami Route

You broke eye contact with his piercing gray eyes, averting your gaze to the crimson covered book he held in his hands. You sat down to the right of him, continuing to stare at the book, frowning as you were unable to read the title. It seemed to be in a foreign language.

"It is a collection of poems and stories by Homer, including The Odyssey and The Iliad. It's a refurbished copy of the original, making the language you're trying to understand is a dialect of the Ancient Greeks." Ruki commented, his eyes not leaving the pages of the book as he turned the next page.

Your placed your elbow on the table, resting your chin on your palm. "How'd you manage to get a copy, or even understand Ancient Greek?"

Ruki's gaze shifted from his chapter to you, a challenging look upon his face. "Are you truely in any place to question me?" He taunted. A dark blush burned onto your cheeks, embarrassed both by his tone of voice, and his plastered authority.

You sat in silence, quietly eating a plate of fruit and avoiding further contact with Ruki after his comment. It seemed to be fine with him, as far as you knew. However, his reading slowed unnaturally and he constantly glanced to you.

He couldn't take it anymore. Ruki stood up abruptly, ignoring his sibling's curious stares and simply began striding towards his room. "Come," He commanded.

Your body couldn't deny his order. You almost immediately jolted up to his side, leaving the other siblings in a bad mood. "W-Wait up, Ruki-San!"

Ruki lead you to his bedroom, slamming the door behind you. He threw the book on his neat desk, grabbing your left wrist and pulling you onto him. It occurred quicker than you could react, and suddenly you were on Ruki's lap, straddling his waist, pushed up against him; chest to chest as he leaned on his bed frame.

"I- Ah-" You mumbled, embarrassed yet unable to avert your gaze from his dark eyes. They lured you in, and you found yourself enjoying the hard stare, the pursed lips, the tight grip. You bit your lip, charmed by Ruki.

Catching you staring at him, Ruki tilted his chin up, amused by your flustered lust. "Did you know that your arriving here was planned from the beginning?" He said, bringing one hand behind your neck. "In fact," He brought his lips down to your neck chuckling as you tensed up. Ruki felt the rapid heartbeat quicken by his touch. "Let me show you why you're truly here,"

A stinging pain brought itself onto your shoulder, instantly tensing up at the jab. You nearly screamed if it weren't for Ruki covering your mouth. Tears welled up in your eyes, breathing deepening as your futile struggle annoyed him. A strange sound in your ear, almost as if something was drinking frightened you even further. What was he? How could someone this nice, act in such a cruel way?

When whatever had been stabbed into your shoulder was removed, you sank onto his chest, exhausted from the unusual amount of blood loss. "Do you regret choosing to sit next to me?" Ruki asked, his hand stroking your (Hair Color) hair. You gripped his shirt, unable to answer the question. "Nevertheless, you have nowhere else to go. Therefore, stay by my side."

A chill fell upon you at his words. Ruki's right; you had nowhere else to go. Being homeless wasn't an option for you. You closed your (Eye Color) eyes as he began reading his book, not letting your body move. It would take a lot of work to get used to this new situation.