First ~ Ayato Sakamaki [LEMON]

WARNING!!!!! If you do not enjoy Sexual Content, I suggest you do not read further!!! This has DESCRIPTIVE SEXUAL CONTENT. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK!!

Ayato Sakamaki x Reader [[LEMON]]

You shivered as his cold hand ran against your hip. Your was back pressed roughly against the window. A slender and possessive hand gently tilted your head to the side as you let out a small cry.

The red haired male only chuckled in reply as he gently licked your neck, letting your blood pound through your veins a bit quicker.

In all honesty, it seemed like yesterday that you became a Sacrificial Bride for the Sakamaki's. That was the same day that Ayato told you he would take everything first.

Your first bite,
Your first kiss,
And your first time.

He had tricked you into following him to this very room, which isn't very surprising now that you think about it, but you didn't expect it to turn out like this.

You didn't have any more time to think as you felt fangs piercing your neck. You close your eyes in pain, gripping into his shirt tightly.

Gulping sounds filled your ears, which scared you slightly. You weren't sure what wold happen next, your brain was too cloudy with blood loss.

Ayato finally let go, his eyes widened and a somewhat shocked expression on his face. Your knees buckled, but luckily Ayato had a firm grip on you.
You had looked up, and since you were actually decent at reading people's emotions, you saw that his eyes held a memory. As if something slapped him in the face to remind him of something horrible.

Ayato's eyes were suddenly shadowed, and he growled in a low tone, half scaring you, and half... well, you couldn't tell.

"(Y/N), Tell me, what's your mother's name?" Ayato said in his growl. Your eyes widened slightly.

Wondering why he asks that question, you answer with hesitation. "Y-Yui... K-Kimori..." You mumble, looking at him.

Ayato snarled, letting go of you, and punched the wall next to you. "Damn it!"

Your instant reaction was to latch yourself onto his hand. "Don't-!" You shouted frantically.

He looked at you in surprise. Ayato blinked at you for a minute, before realizing it was you, and not Yui. You were about to let go of his hand, but he kept his grip on your wrist tight his sudden change in attitude freaked you out.

"L-Let go!" You said, trying to get your wrist free.

Ayato chuckled at you. "You remind me so much of her. Ironic really." He muttered.

You froze. "Like who...?" You asked.

"Your mother."

"W-What...?"

Ayato's face leaned in closer. "You're just like your mother, besides the appearance of course. Yet, I find you... More... Alluring somehow..." He mumbled.

You gulped silently and a light blush dusted your (S/C) cheeks.

He grinned widely and pushed you, causing a gasp to escape your lips from the fierce he used. You tripped on the table, and landed on the ground.

"Ouch...." You muttered softly. Ayato's shadow cast over you in his standing form.

"(Y/N), you have no idea how long I've been waiting to do this on your mother, but now I have the chance on you!" He exclaimed, cheerful.

You scooted back to the wall quickly, frightened.

Ayato's form followed you, his eyes now clouded over with the famous sin, lust.