Bathtime ~ Reiji Sakamaki II

Reiji Sakamaki x Reader

"(Name)," Reiji called, his sophisticated voice ringing through the hallway.

You froze in your tracks, his voice making your legs stop.

Reiji walked over to you, his eyes narrowed accusingly. "Why are you dragging mud and blood into the house?" He asked in a cold tone.

"Um..." You gulped, knowing what was to come won't be good.

Your arm was pulled, the puller being Reiji. "Come with me," He growled in an upset tone.

You lowered your head, mind swarming with what evil things he would do to you.

Reiji scooped you of your feet, and dumped you into a bathtub filled with warm water.

You gasped. Your toes curled from the heat, and your hair stuck to your face. Bringing your hand up to move your hair out of your face, you glared at Reiji.

Reiji pulled up his sleeves, and pant sleeves, stepping into the tub. "Get undressed."

"What?!" You shouted, surprised. "No!"

"(Name)."

"Nope!"

As you glared at him, and he glared back, a war was engaged.

Not blinking wasn't an easy task. Your eyes watered but you held on, only until your human body made you.

In the second you blinked, Reiji ripped off your dirty clothes, covering you with the bubbles. He wasn't like his perverted brother Laito.

You blushed, crossing your arms over your chest. Suddenly, you felt hands caress your scalp, massaging it and making it squeak.

"Ah..." You moaned, tilting your had and closing your eyes.

Reiji rose an eyebrow at your noise. He was trying to teach you a lesson, but alas, you are enjoying it. Maybe he just needs to find a new way. But that would be for a later time.

For now, he just wanted to make you clean.

Wow I neglect this character completely and now it's a short oneshot-
I'm so cruel omg