Need ~ Ayato Sakamaki [[NSFW]]

A cold shiver ran down your spine as you stared at the chalk board littered with letters and numbers in front of you with dizziness clouding your vision. You knew that glare upon your back; the one that conveyed so many emotions of lust and greed, most likely for your body in some way, considering your position. It took a moment of wild courage, but you managed to turn your head back to see which of the three triplets seemed to glare at you with such intensity that made your skin crawl. As luck would have it, Ayato Sakamaki's jade eyes bore deeply into your own hues, his composure wavering in the split second you two made eye contact and determined not to make that same mistake again, you turned your head right back, regretting that moment of insanity. You couldn't help but blush, your body reacting quite normally in the given situation. You doubted that you'd get to the mansion anytime soon with the way he was staring at you. Perhaps it would have been better to stay at the house? No, Reiji would never allow that... You bit your bottom lip, heart racing and mind spinning with each passing second of Ayato's intense stare. He filled your body with a similar lust with each passing minute, each longer than the last though you did wonder whether or not it would be better if class never ended.
          When the bell rung to signal the end of the school night, you noticed the piercing gaze was suddenly gone, and only a cold blow on your neck to know that Ayato had left the class before you. There was no escape now; if you stayed here after everyone left he would just come into the classroom but if you leave at any point, he'd get you somehow. The only thing to do was take a deep breath and take whatever he threw at you. You stood up, grabbing your bag before your knees could give way to the seeds of desire that Ayato had planted into you. "I just hope whatever happens isn't too extreme..." You mumbled, shyly leaving the classroom as if the others in your class could see right through you for the nasty thoughts within your head.
          You began to shiver, each slow step you took giving way to the impending doom that made your heart race. You stood close to the middle of the small aisle of doors, eyes frantically moving from one door to the other. Compared to the other closed doors in the same aisle, there was a lone door cracked just enough to know it was open but not enough to see anything inside the dimly lit room. Your pace slowed the closer you got, your hand reaching out to close the door, though, almost unexpectedly, a hand with the school uniform sleeve rolled up pulled you inside the closet so quickly and with an incredible amount of strength that you yelped out in pain, eyes shutting and teeth gritting as you were flung onto the wall, his large hands pinning your hands to either side of your head. Ayato's eyes boring the same animalistic lust that you had seen in the classroom, pausing only for a moment before he flew forward, lips attaching to yours with a hunger you hadn't felt before. He spoke nothing while the harsh kisses he placed on your mouth already stole your breath away. Ayato's skilled tongue ravished your mouth, fingernails digging into your wrists as he sucked at your life force. He began to notice your heavy breathing as you struggled to gain the oxygen required to function. He pulled away slowly though let his sharp fangs catch onto the bottom of your lip, sucking harshly on it before biting down on the sensitive flesh, relishing in the cry of pain you made while he happily tasted the sweet blood that he had been craving. It hadn't even been a full five minutes with him and Ayato already had you shaking under his command and dizzy from his touches, though it almost seemed that you were doing the same.
          "Fuck..." Ayato breathed heavily, licking his blood stained lips. "Pancake, you're some kind of seductress, aren't you? How else would you explain the bitter lust that I have for you, and you alone? Hah, I bet you use these seductress methods on all of the men you meet." Ayato taunted, releasing one hand from your left hand but immediately thrusting it to your hair, grabbing it and pulling it so you looked up at him and his crazed eyes. "You're driving me crazy, pancake. If I don't get rid of this desire then I'd go completely insane. Besides, this is all your fault... You should take some responsibility." He whispered by your ear, pulling your hair to force your head to your left, exposing your neck to his greedy eyes. "I'm going to completely destroy you, here and now, where anyone could find you acting like such a slut." Ayato's words came quickly before he plunged his lips and fangs into the pulsating vein in your neck, groaning with a very sexual noise at the taste of your life. "Your body is submitting to me so easily... you're such a good little whore..." Ayato cooed, licking his lips free of the blood. His knee shifted between your legs, forcing them open while pushing his knee under your uniform skirt and pressing firmly against your panties. "I'll eat you up tonight, pancake.... and there's no stopping tonight..." The vampire whispered next to the shell of your ear.
          "W-Wait, Ayato-!" You cried out, left hand reaching to him and pressing against his chest. "Not here, not now..!" You attempted to persuade him, frightened by his promise that you honestly believed he would fulfill.  You were quickly shut up by Ayato's hand grasping your throat, squeezing slowly and choking the words that gathered in your throat.
He glared at you intimidatingly, overpowering your resistance as you looked helplessly at him, feeling the cold fingers slowly making you lose your breath. "I didn't say I wanted you to fight back, did I? No, Your's Truly only wants you to be a good, submissive, little slut for me tonight. Understand, pancake?" Ayato commanded, his eyes brimming with malice. No, he would not kill you, but he sure as hell would make you suffer so much you wish you were dead. He saw the slight nod of your head and smirked, letting his fingers relax against your neck just a bit to let you breathe. "There we go..." He cooed, nuzzling his red hair against your bitten and bruised neck. His other hand, the one holding your right wrist, let go of it and made its way to your breast, cupping it from the outside of your uniform. A gasp escaped your lips at the sudden harshness of his grip, softly whining as he pulled and kneaded your breast like dough. "See, you want me too, pancake. Let me remove this damned uniform..." Ayato grumbled, fingers moving to the buttons on your blazer, threatening to pop them off.
          You panicked suddenly, jolting and shaking your head. "Don't tear it-! Reiji will kill me!" You protested once more, though immediately regretted your words.
          "Reiji, huh?" Ayato asked, his smirk wiped away, leaving only an unamused face hiding bitter jealousy. "Tch," Ayato's hand grabbed your uniform, completely tearing it away and tossing it onto the dark floor until you were completely nude. "Don't you dare speak to me about any other man, Pancake. You're really getting it now.." He growled, licking his lips before biting down harshly under your collarbone. You cried out, hands flying to Ayato's hair and tugging at his soft locks, but not pulling him off of you. He squeezed your neck tightly, forcing you to gasp for as much air as you could while his other hand scratched and pulled at your breasts and plump nipple. Your face was completely red, the heat of your body and cold of his clashing that made your head spin while your body reacted positively to his harsh ministrations, having been trained to enjoy such gestures. Your body felt as if it were moving on its own, with your hips rolling and rocking on Ayato's knee, begging for some kind of release of tension. Voiceless whines and moans left your bruised lips as Ayato's fingers dug into your skin as he removed his fangs from your neck. "Damn... You're already so wet and begging for the body of Your's Truly, just from me choking and biting you. You're such a dirty girl, huh? Can't even hold yourself back when you're with me.... can that stuck up snob do that?" He asked, eyes flickering from your marked body to your tear-filled eyes. "Well?" Ayato demanded, pushing his knee upwards and rubbing harshly against your clit. You shook your head rapidly, mouth open as you tried to form words, though the hand on your neck stopped you. He seemed pleased anyhow and let his grip on you go, standing back as you crashed to the floor, blind from your lust. "That's my good little whore... Your body knows who it belongs to, and I'll make sure to give it a nice reminder."
          You slowly regained your vision and your breath as you took your time on the floor, your hand on your lips, concealing the pants that escaped. You hadn't looked up at Ayato yet, though heard the faint sound of clothes being rustled in front of you. Suddenly, you were met with the vampire's hard dick pressing against the corner of your mouth, pre-cum leaking onto your bottom lip. You stared at Ayato with surprise but the only thing you were met with is a roll of his hips, trying to push into your mouth.
          "What's the matter, Pancake? It's not like you've never seen the dick of Your's Truly before. Besides, a dirty seductress like yourself should know exactly what to do. If not... I'll do it myself." Ayato taunted, hand grabbing your hair firmly and tugging it towards himself. "Be a good girl for your master and you'll get a reward from Your's Truly."
          Gulping back the saliva that had gathered in your mouth, you slowly and shakily took Ayato's cock into your hand, thumb brushing against the tip as you watched while surges of pleasure washed over him, though not enough to make him completely pleased. You licked your lips nervously before dipping in, taking the tip of his dick into your mouth, swirling your tongue around it and sucking gently. You felt Ayato pull you closer, forcing you to put your hand on his thigh to keep yourself steady. He forced you to take more of him, sweat already running down his face. The vampire grunted softly, getting antsy while you slowly sucked him off. Eventually, he began to release himself, finding your ministrations to be too teasing and not rewarding enough. Ayato rolled his hips into your mouth, shoving his dick deep into your mouth. He felt your sounds against his cock and caught your hand fidgeting close to your clit. Amused, he thrusted into your mouth, hitting the back of your throat and releasing a groan of his own. "You like having my cock shoved down your throat, huh?" Ayato asked between groans as he continuously thrusted into your mouth, feeling your mouth suctioning and bringing him back in for more. "You're already trying to touch yourself. Fine then, put on a show for me by fucking yourself." He commanded. You froze with embarrassment, but the dominating gaze Ayato held made you shiver and follow his order for fear of things he could make you do. You grabbed your breast with one hand, squeezing and gently playing with the bud that peaked and the other went to your weeping pussy, lifting yourself up a bit and stroking the wet folds. Ayato bit his lip, panting as he watched you pleasure yourself on his command while he fucked your face. "Gah... Fuck..." Ayato grunted out, his pace getting faster as he felt himself getting closer to releasing his pent up tension. You couldn't exactly reach the same high, so you were left a whining mess, choked with Ayato's dick until he sudden pulled it out. He finished himself off quickly, letting a breathy moan through his lips as he covered your face and breasts with his hot and thick semen.
           "Clean yourself off, little slut. You've been so good, so now I'll fuck you until you break, but first you have to clean yourself up of the seed of Your's Truly." Ayato said, rolling his shoulders back and grabbing the rope that janitors had stored inside the closet for emergencies. He watched as you wiped his cum off and with no where to wipe it, you put it in your mouth and swallowed it. Ayato felt himself getting tense once again and bared his teeth, hands straightening the rope as he pulled your arms behind your back, ignoring the sounds of protest, and tying them together with such skill that if you attempted to move your wrists, you would only injure yourself. "I'll give you a choice of how I fuck you first." You flushed a bright red, mouth open as you stammered out some kind of answer, though by the annoyance on his face, it was clear he decided he wasn't going to abide by it.
          "That's a stupid choice for a position. Fine then, the Great Me will choose." Ayato declared, leaning forward and pressing his lips onto yours once more, sucking on your lips and dominating the cavern of your mouth as he picked you up and slammed your body on the wall, forcing your legs to wrap against his waist. You shivered, feeling his cock brush up against your sensitive hole. Ayato pulled away from your lips with a pop, his smirk wide as he watched the anticipation flash in your eyes. "You're so wet already that I don't even have to do anything to you." He chuckled, pride swelling in his chest as he nipped softly at your neck, holding your body close to him while running his fingers against your skin. "But, I'll do it anyways. We have all night, after all." Ayato snickered, his finger sliding into your dripping vagina. "So hot and wet... just for me..." Ayato shivered, his hips involuntarily rolling and grinding where it can. Your tied hands curled into fists, panting and groaning as he slowly fingered you. Ayato noticed your neediness and he happily obliged, his second finger sliding in with ease. He pulled his fingers apart and pushed them deeply into your core and noticed quite quickly how tight you actually were. "Shit... You're so tight that I can't fit my third finger without stretching you. Haha! I told you that I would break you." Ayato snickered, his palm rubbing harshly against your clit.
          "Please.. I need... Ngh... Ayato..." You whined, face buried on his shoulder, sweat dripping down your body as it twitched with pleasure.
          Ayato let his fingers slide out of your pussy, licking away at the juices that stayed on. He turned to you and smirked. "If you want me to take you at your time, you better beg for it, and better than that, pancake." Ayato licked his lips, brushing his cock against you teasingly.
          You squeezed your eyes shut and nodded. "Please Master Ayato, please put it in me and take me here and now!" You mumbled against his skin, hips trying to move against his.
          "There we go..." Ayato directed his cock towards you, slowly sliding into you, a centimeter at a time. You cried out in pain, feeling his member stretch you out slowly and agonizingly. You blinked back tears that formed in your eyes as he groaned, somehow fitting all of himself inside of you while you felt as if you were going to burst. "Fuck... It's like you're a virgin all over again with how tight you are..." The vampire spoke between heavy pants of need. "Ah... Those cries really get me going; the pain I give you turning into pleasure slowly getting you addicted... Damn it, I'm not holding back anymore, Pancake."
          You bit Ayato's shoulder hard to stop yourself from screaming out as Ayato gripped your hips, sliding out of you only to push into your tight, wet core harder and faster, stretching you to the point where he could only barely fit inside of you. Ayato growled anomalistically, pushing you further up the wall as he continued to pull out everything but the head of his cock and then slamming it back inside you with ripples of overwhelming pleasure filling the both of you. You moved your hips against his, wanting him to be inside you while he slowly grew sloppy with his forceful thrusts. "M-More, Master Ayato..!" You let go of his shoulder, throwing your head back against the wall, eyes shutting closed as your voice tingled with loud moans and whines as Ayato's thrusts became quicker and harsher, hitting all of you when he takes you. You pulled against your restraints, wishing to hold the vampire that has taken you to a high you've only reached when he took you in such ways.
          He too seemed clouded with the pleasure of being in you, the grunts that escape him as he pushed into you and the muscles that tense with the feeling of your walls tightening around him satisfying the deep desires that plagued both minds during class time. "Fuck... pancake... No, (Name)..." Ayato declared, his hands bracing himself against the wall as he pounded into you. "You drive me crazy."
          You bit your wounded lip, hearing your name pass through Ayato's lips making your head spin, the pressure building inside you making tears roll down your cheeks, unable to hold back the pleasure that swirled. "Master Ayato...! Lord Ayato..! God Ayato!" You cried out, choking on your own repetitions as an orgasm rippled through your body. Ayato didn't slow down for it and instead rode the orgasm out, his massive ego continuing to swell as you breathlessly chanted his name out again and again.
          "Good girl..." Ayato whispered, pressing a quick kiss to your hot lips, his thrusts slowing down to rolls of his hips on your quivering, messy hole. He slowly sunk down onto the floor, pulling you with him. You were forced to straddle the vampire's hips, his cock teasing you for only a mere moment before Ayato's hands pulled you down forcefully, pushing against you in a new way that made you whimper, still sensitive from the rough fucking and the orgasm that came with it. "Now it's time for you to please your god, (Name)." Ayato spoke, his fingers twirling your sweaty hair. "The great me is waiting for you to move." He taunted, staying fairly still while you recovered from your previous high.
          You pressed your lips together and planted your knees firmly on the ground, knowing that both of you wanted more of the addicting pleasure that came with sex. "Like this..?" You mumbled, grinding against Ayato. You watched him shiver while one hand let go of your hips to move to your breast, casually toying with it. You pushed down on Ayato's dick and suddenly shot up, back straightening as a jolt of pleasure ran through you from hitting an incredibly sensitive spot.
          Ayato chuckled wickedly, pinching your nipple as he saw and felt the reaction of you fucking yourself with him. "I thought I told you to pleasure me, not yourself." He reminded, the hand that rested on your waist headed back and squeezed your ass. You squeaked when you felt him squeeze your soft skin, suddenly shaken out of the trance you found yourself in. With a determined look, you began to move around, grinding and thrusting yourself onto the vampire per his command. "I knew you were such a slut... You're so good at this.." Ayato's hips jumped up unexpectedly, hitting the sensitive spot that made your tongue roll out of your mouth as you tried to hold in the immense pleasure of his overstimulation. "You love this cock that much, huh?" He asked, watching you reach another climax from such a quick fuck, though by now he was also feeling tight with anticipation; from the sweat rolling down your body to the sensations received from your pleasured core, everything made Ayato feel closer and closer to exploding from the pleasure.
          After your second orgasm you were completely weak and unable to continue bouncing on Ayato's lap until he reached his high, leaving Ayato back in charge once more. He pulled you off of him and forced you on your hands and knees, the hard floors making your body shake as you held yourself up, waiting for Ayato to push it back into you. One of Ayato's hands grabbed your hip, rolling his thumb over the skin while the other crawled over your back, grabbing your hair and pulling it, forcing your head to fall back as he plunged into you once again, the scream that caught in your throat choking you as he relentlessly used you to get himself to his own climax. He panted and grunted more loudly than before, his eyes shutting tightly as he also found himself on the verge of ecstasy. "D-Damn it..." The vampire choked out, his chest pressing against your back as he sloppily took you. He pressed his lips to your back, finding a spot near your neck and biting on it, sucking on the intoxicating fluids while he slowed down his thrusts, finally releasing the knot that had been torturing him.
          Ayato let go of your neck, wiping the blood with his hand while panting and pulled himself away from you, watching how your body shook and shivered as you tried to hold your ground while the cum that he just spilt into you dripped out. You dropped to the floor, a complete mess while glancing at Ayato with a worried and exhausted look. "You won't get pregnant," Ayato clicked his tongue, standing up and cracking his neck. "It's not time for breeding." He grumbled. "I'm getting hungry for Takoyaki. I think I deserve it, since I treated you so well." Ayato shot you a mischievous smile. The vampire was quick to put his clothes back on while you still sat on the ground, slowly recovering your energy. "Oh, and don't worry. I'll be back. I'm not finished with you yet; it's just a small break for you."
          Without another second wasted, Ayato was gone from the warm closet that lingered of sex, locking you inside until he returned.