Kitty-Kitty ~ Kou Mukami

Is it me or does Aido Hanabusa and Kou Mukami seem similar

Kou Mukami x Reader

Your eyebrows narrowed confusedly, almost disgustedly as you brought your (Skin Color) hands up to the top of your head, squishing the soft fabric between your delicate digits. You pursed your pink lips together, scornfully staring at Kou. "No, I will not wear this." You rejected, pulling on the headband. As it began to lift out of your mangled hair, water forcefully squirted in your face. You stared at Kou in shock, mouth unhinged as he began scolding you.

"Bad (Name), don't disobey your Master~" He obviously teased, setting down the squirt bottle on the table and grabbing a long, fluffy material instead. Squinting at it, you concluded that it was the same material as your ears, leading you to believe it was a tail to match your humiliation.

Unfortunately, you were correct. Kou slid behind you, stuffing the tail's attachable clip onto your skirt, letting it hang down like a cat that has become submissive. Now a flustering mess, you demanded the answer to why he had forced the embarrassing accessories onto you. 

Kou's face held a look of shock of a second, before his eyes twinkled with sadistic amusement, leaning close to your face and nibbling the cartilage of your nose, then pulling away with a giggle. "Bad kittens need to be punished, you know?"

Having no clue as to what Kou was referring to, you simply sighed, tugging at the hem of your school blazer and hoping he wouldn't go any farther than this.

~~~

"First things first!" Kou exclaimed as you hid your face from the astonished fangirls that Kou had. To the others, it would seem as if you were the luckiest girl in the world, and had someone offered to take our place... you would agree in a heartbeat. "Neko-Neko~" He cooed, tugging on the leash attached to a collar. Gasping at the sudden force your neck succumbed to, you honestly regretted refusing letting him take a quick sip. At least that isn't as humiliating as this. "We have to get to class."

In the classroom, it wasn't much better. Snickers and words that would bring anyone down swarmed your ears as you enter behind Kou. He sat down in his seat and patted his lap, eyes becoming you closer. A shiver ran down your spine. One choice, who knows what he would do to you? But it's just too embarrassing... Squeezing your eyes shut, you took your proper seat next to him, despite the annoyed glare he gave you. Oh, you were so in for it this time

As the lecture began, Kou slid a piece of paper over towards you. You stared at the small, folded sheet for a good minute, gulping down your fear as you opened the dooming letter.

Ask for a bathroom pass. Meet me in the locker rooms in five minutes, or you'll find yourself begging for mercy by the time I'm finished with you.

It was blunt alright. Harshly so. Shakingly holding your hand up, the teacher rose and eyebrow, and as if she could sense your pleads, motioned for her desk, where the bathroom passes were kept, locked and secure. Your scurrying was nearly impossible to hear for the average human, but to Kou, it was as clear as day, and it was oh so pleasing to hear.

You stood outside the locker room, knowing time was ticking faster than you would have liked. Lowering your head again, you let out a sigh, just hoping it would all be over as you entered the locker room. Surprisingly enough, Kou wasn't there before you. Though you might have considered it a blessing, it made the worry so much worse. 

The locker room door swung open carelessly, as a peeved Kou emerged from the looming shadows. At his first glance towards your cowering form, he sighed, slightly disappointed by the fact that you were actually here. Nonetheless, Kou fabulously walked over to you, taking your hips in his hands and bringing you close. Your cheeks flushed by his actions; but who wouldn't blush? 

"Ah, you're so disobedient, little kitten." Kou uttered, pressing his lips together. His eyes darted towards your exposed neck and he smirked. "You didn't let me eat earlier, so now I'm extra hungry."

"Wait-" You began to protest, your hands on his chest, trying to push the vampire idol back. In return, he pushed you as well, and easily seen with difference in strength, Kou had you pinned to the bench. 

Kou shook his head in a disappointed manner, spouting out a few 'tsk's while he was at it. "Kittens can't disobey Master, remember?" Finally, Kou leaned down, placing his mouth in various places before finding a spot he thought would have a better cuisine. Sucking on the delicate skin for a few moments, he sank his fangs into the familiar blood you beared. 

Even after many times Kou has partaken from you, he still wasn't able to calm the rush of adrenaline he received after even a single drop. Breathing heavily and draining you for a good few minutes, Kou pulled away to see the flustered expression you bore, hand covering mouth as you seemed to be sexually frustrated by the touch of Kou.

He snorted quietly, then giggled, then began to howl with laughter, unable to hold back as he wiped some of your blood from his chin. "Hah! You look so pathetic with a face like that."

Kou stared at you, lost in thought before declaring proudly. "I know. I'll call you Masochistic Neko from now on." Then, Kou frowned. "No, no, too long. M-Neko-Chan it is then!" He smiled, exiting out of the locker room with a single beckoning call. "N-Neko-Chan, we don't want to be caught! Hurry up!"

Oh, you so regret everything.