Not Like the Others ~ Shu Sakamaki II

Shu Sakamaki x Reader

He really wasn't like the others. No matter how much he denied it, he wasn't. You could see it in his eyes as he held you firmly, but gently. His soft hair tickling you as he rested on the crook of your neck. Shu's breathing was even and soft, informing you he was asleep.

You stretched out your hand, letting your (S/C) fingers intertwine itself with Shu's soft hair. A small smile appeared on your face as you let out a soft giggle.

You two sat like that for a while, and eventually you felt your neck being nibbled on. A blush formed on your face as you pressed your lips together. "Hello Shu-San...." You mumbled.

He grunted quietly against your neck, and bit on your skin lightly, with his front teeth. You made a small sound, that similarly resembled 'Ngh,'

"Dirty girl..." Shu smirked against your skin. He sucked on the spot, creating a dark hickey.

You squeezed your eyes shut, and pouted. "A-Am not!"

Shu laughed a bit. "Are too...~" He said, and sank his fangs into your delicate skin.

"Ouch..." You muttered under your breath.

Shu held you tightly, tilting your head to get a better angle for the both you.

You winced as the sound of blood being drunk filled your ears. Black spots started to form around your vision and you tried to pry yourself out of Shu's grip. "S-Shu-San-!" You weakly called out.

Shu froze, pulling away from your slightly limp form. He sighed, forgetting to control himself. Shu's grip on you loosened and you smiled softly.

"Shu-San... I'm tired.... Take care of me... okay?" You asked, eyes drooping.

Shu nodded, watching you fall asleep in his arms.

The last thing you saw was the perfect smile to go with his blue eyes.

When you woke up, you were dressed in your white sleeping gown, rested perfectly used the sheets. You sat up, and held your head, slightly confused.

A small laugh passed through your lips as you realized something.

He wasn't like the other brothers, not at all. Shu was special... maybe you fell for how kind he was to you. Maybe it was how gentle he was.

You loved him.

And you wouldn't have Shu any other way.

Holy Shit. It's been a while... So, about a week. Eh, kind of expected it. but sorry anyways.