New Expirence ~ Sakamaki Brothers [[LEMONS]]

A short "What would they do to you / use on you" for the Sakamaki Brothers. As you read this, I am writing/planning the Mukami Brothers Version. Hopefully both are done today, but it is unlikely, and I can continue to write the second Mukami "Who Would You Choose?" kind of thing (haha)
Lmao have fun pervs
Ehh, sort of Lemon-y Lime-y, like Sprite or whatever so here's the warning.

WARNING!!!!! If you do not enjoy Sexual Content, I suggest you do not read further!!! This has DESCRIPTIVE SEXUAL CONTENT. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK!!

Sakamaki Brothers x Reader [[LEMONY-LIME]]

Shu Sakamaki : Shower Head
Pushing you up against the corner of the shower, rendering you immobile, Shu took the wrist that held the shower's head in his large hands. He looked at you with lazy eyes as you stared at him with your surprised expression. Shu took the shower head and leaned against you, fiddling with the settings. Instead of the soft, comfortable water that you used to wash off, the water became rough, in a smaller cylindrical motion, and vibrated in his hand. You pushed your hands on Shu's clothed chest, attempting to push him off of you as you were a flushed sitting duck. Shu ignored your attempts at pleading with him, going so far as telling you to "Shut up, noisy."

Shu brought the shower head to your womanhood, the water hitting your clit in a rhythmical pattern that allowed yourself to fall into the sensation of ecstasy. He held your breast in his other hand, gently caressing it in a clockwise motion. His head rested on your shoulder, gently sucking on the soft skin as you held in your small sounds. The shower head moved closer to your entrance. Suddenly, your knees seemed to give in, and you use the wall to hold you up as you pushed against Shu to bring him and the shower head closer. Finally, the water slipped into your womanhood, the vibration of the head itself adding onto the silly pleasure you gained. Shu looked at you, his eyes lighting up with amusement as he found himself enjoying your water fetish. "Hey (Name), start moaning."

Reiji Sakamaki : Whips and Bondage
Unable to see anything, your anxiety grew more and more as your body desperately struggled to undo the tight bonds upon your wrists. The weapon in his hand, the last you saw, was stained with small streaks of your warm, red blood, as if it was stained to the back of your eyelids. You were tugged forward by your neck, no doubt from a chain connecting the owner to you by a collar. Whimpering like a scared pup, you got no remorse in your favor. In fact, it was nearly the opposite.

"That's right, do you understand now?" Reiji asked, his voice holding no sympathy as he let the chain on your neck go, bringing up the whip he held and smacking it across your leg, opening a new wound. A cry of pain escaped your lips as he did so, but every time he striked you with the weapon, your whimpers slowed, and he noticed your panting, as if you enjoyed the stinging pain. "I see. Well, masochist," Reiji took you once again, this time pushing your stomach onto a soft, velvety fabric. "It looks as if I have to teach you a different way." His threat rung in your ear as Reiji switched the side of the whip, thrusting the handle into your core with not a single moment of hesitation.

Laito Sakamaki : Toys
"Hey Bitch-Chan, let's do something new." Laito said. "It'll be fun~ Nfu~" He said. Here you were, hands now restricted by his undone tie as your body shook against the rough cushions. Using his simple persuading, Laito had gotten you to join him in bed (again), and this time he made sure to bring in something you hadn't ever done before with him. Your breath matched the vibration's uncoordinated motions, stopping itself so that you showed the smallest amount of defiance.

Nuzzling his face into your neck, his soft hair tickling your sensitive skin, Laito played with the small toy paced on the bud of your left breast. You twisted your body, trying to get him to stop, as the added movement made it much harder for you to hold in your pleasant sounds. Laito continued his teasing until you finally blew up with a small measly cry for more. Feeling that his work was done, Laito left your neck, a prominent mark left lingering. He sat next to you, twirling your hair as you begged for him to both give you more and stop. Laito's unoccupied hand teased the remote controlling every toy in your body, speeding it up and down at random. He loved watching your body twitch as you came close to an orgasm, then for him to stop it again and you to retain a look of sexual frustration. You squeezed your thighs together, the thickest toy of the bunch vibrating heavily against your core and thighs flew up your entire body as he set the mode on a setting conveniently named Sadistic. Hearing your growing moans, Laito nipped your earlobe. "How far can you go before you finally beg for me like a little bitch?"

Kanato Sakamaki : Food
The stickiness of sweets made you uncomfortable as Kanato sat on your thighs, pouring different things onto your body, as if he were cooking up something to eat. Fudge, caramel, jams, you name it. Kanato was even smart enough to place strawberries and other sweet fruits onto your warm, nude body. You didn't struggle with his strange wants. In fact, you were watching in amazement at what he was doing with every sweet condiment. It made your (Skin Color) body look like a masterpiece. Kanato's mouth salivated, eyeing your body with a greedy amount gluttony. However, Kanato felt he had to have one last thing. Taking the can of whipped cream, Kanato sprayed a single one on each bud before tracing it down to your moist womanhood. He stuck the can's opening in there, and squeezed the top, filling you up with a considerable amount of whipped cream.

"Itadakimasu~" Kanato cooed, diving into his well deserved meal.

Ayato Sakamaki : Temperature Changes
Each drop of wax stinging more than the other, creating a new wound to match the other wax inflicted wounds littered on your body, the feeling of burn was not quite foreign, but still was very exhilarating. Your voice has no boundaries, whether it be a sharp inhale as the wax dropped on your skin, or the lewd moan of Ayato's name as he roughly grabbed your breasts. Ayato soon became bored of the simple wax, and dropped the fire down so that your legs turned a gentle pink, before he pulled it away. Tears welled up in your eyes, head jerked back voluntarily as the fire caused much more pain than you would have guessed. "A-Ayato-Sama, ice.." You begged, breathing heavily.

Pleased with the way you had called him, Ayato vanished into thin air for a minute as you panted. Appearing back in front of you, Ayato set the cool ice-filled bucket next to you. He took a single cube in his hand, rubbing on your legs for some strange comfort, before sliding the melting ice cube into your vagina. Ayato repeated the same motion over and over, eventually the entire bucket, gone, into your womb. You shivered as Ayato neared your full sex. The smirk on his face showed your busy night ahead.

Subaru Sakamaki : Roses
(I had a hard time figuring out this one, sorry!)
Though Subaru treats his lover gently, and with much compassion as he can muster, the albino couldn't resist the rising temptation of showing his love off by a strange and uncommon way; truly to prove it to you. Your cheeks flushed a matching color to the blossoming red roses that he littered your body with. Each separate petal falling upon your torso was another sigh of his affection. Finally, Subaru held his favorite flowers from the garden, each trimmed to perfection as he slid them into your womanhood, so that you were, in essence, a bouquet of his love.