Like Mother, Like Daughter ~ Subaru Sakamaki

Hey guys~ Be sure to check out my other One Shots! Thanks~

Father!Subaru x Mother!Reader

A smile engulfed a little girl's face as she ran through the meadows of flowers. She picked a few up, one being white, one being (F/C), and one being a mixture of both. She quickly skipped to the two adult vampires on the large black and red blanket in the middle. One was a man with piercing red eyes to match his white hair. His pale arm was wrapped around a woman's waist. She had soothing (E/C) eyes to match her (H/C) hair. One of her (S/C) hands was on the male's leg. The other, was on a large bump.

The little girl smiled widely as she kneeled down in front of the two in her cute pink sun dress. Her tiny fangs slightly poked out of her mouth in a cute way as she gently gave the corresponding colored flower to her parents. "Mamma~ Papa~ Lookie here~!" She giggled as she pointed to her teeth.

"Look Subaru, (Daughter's Name) is growing out her fangs already~" You smiled at your daughter.

Subaru chuckled in response. "Yeah, she's growing up fast."

Your daughter blinked and tilted her head. You smiled and placed a soft kiss on her forehead before sending her off.

"Ne, Subaru." You said, looking up into his red eyes. He hummed an looked down. You smiled an pecked his lips quickly.

Subaru smiled slightly and shook his head. "Heh," He mused and just stayed in that position. "(Daughter's Name)... She looks just like you..." He muttered to you. You blushed and laughed slightly.

"Oh Subaru~ You've said that before~" You chuckled. Subaru looked away, slightly embarrassed.

You poked his cheek and gave him a kiss where you poked him.

"I love you (Y/N)...." He said for the millionth time.

"I love you too~"