Chapter 13

Read @Kaylz1235 book, My Life as Nathan Sykes Wife
☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️

Kat's POV

Since New Years is in 4 days, Scooter managed to get both me and Ashley, and The Wanted to perform on New Years Eve in New York! We were flying out today and we all were excited. Since it was a long flight, we changed in comfy clothes. We all met in mine and Ashley's living room.

"Okay, I have all the 14 tickets," Calum said. We all looked at eachother confusingly.

"There is only 13 of us," Tom pointed out.

"Cal, did you count correctly?" Ashley asked.

"Geez, Ashley. I'm not stupid. There are 14 tickets," he said.

"Umm guys," Jay said. We all looked at him. "That ticket is for my girlfriend," he said quietly.

"Wooooo! Jay has a girlfriend!" Kelsey yelled. She is definitely like Tom. They are so perfect together!

"So is she coming with us mate?" Max asked.

"Yea, she should be here..." He got cut off by a doorbell.

"Now," he finished.

"And you tell us now Jay!" Nareesha said.

"Yea, I'll get the door," Jay said.

"Oh no mister. This is my house. I'm getting it," I smirked at Jay.

"Kat, whatever you do, do not scare her," he warned.

"I don't scare people," he said.

"Yes you do, you cuss out that girl remember," Ashely said.

"Oh my gosh, that was like when I was 17," I said.

"That was yesterday," Luke said.

"Oh shut it," I said and went to the door. I opened it and a girl, average height, brunette hair, and brown eyes appeared. (sorry Kayleigh if I got your description wrong)

"Hi, you must be Jay's girlfriend," I smiled.

"Uhh.. Yea. I-I'm Kayleigh," she sweetly said while stuttering.

"Are you ok?" I asked her.

"Yea, it's just, I love your and Ashley's music," she said.

"Oh thanks. Your so sweet. Come in. Your luggage looks heavy. I'll get it," I said and got her bags. "ASHTON, GET THESE BAGS!" I yelled. Then Ashton came and got it. "See, I got your bags," I said to her. "And that was Ashton. My annoying older brother," I said.

"Heard that!" I heard Ashton yell as she was laughing. "Anyway, everyone is in the living room," I said as we walked in. She hugged Jay as he hugged her back.

"I hope she didn't scare you," Jay told her.

"Jay, calm down. She is still here. I was obviously nice," I said.

"Yea she was nice," Kayleigh said.

"See," I said. Then I saw Luke and Tom give Nathan money. They notice me looking at them.

"Sorry, we bet that you wouldn't be nice," Luke said.

"I said you could but these two didn't believe me," Nathan said while pointing to Luke and Tom.

"I can't believe you guys would do that," I said.

"I dare you to go a day without cussing," Ashton dared.

"Deal bitch," I said and put my hand over my mouth after I said it.

"Shit," I said then put my hand over it again. "Okay, you win," I said.

"Anyway, Kayleigh, these are my band mates, Tom, Max, Siva, and Nathan. This is Kelsey, Tom's girlfriend and that's Nareesha, Siva's girlfriend. And the 5 Seconds of Summer lads, Ashton, Michael, Luke, and Calum and obviously you know the girls since your a fan," he said. "And guys, this is my beautiful girlfriend, Kayleigh," he said.
"It's nice to meet you, Kayleigh," Nareesha said.

"How long have you been together?" Kelsey asked.

"About a month," she responded.

"You've been with her for a month mate and you didn't tell us?!" Tom exclaimed having his  tantrum.

"You get used to his tantrums love," Max said.

"Okay, we better go, or our flight is going to leave us," Michael said as we left.

In the plane

We got a special part of the plane where it was just all us. There are two seats in each row.

Mikey & Ashley (I might've switched my ticket with Mikey after he begged for ages)

Tom & Kelsey

Siva & Nareesha

Max & Ashton

Jay & Kayleigh

Luke & Calum

Me & Nathan

We got to our seats. Nathan got the window and I got the edge seat. He looked out the window and he looked a little scared. The plane started moving slowly and Nathan looked a little scared.

"Nath, are you okay?" I asked him.

"Uhh, y-yea. I just hate this part and the ending," he stuttered as he gripped the armrest. He was gripping it tightly, right as where you se his veins showing. I grabbed his hand from the armrest and interlocked it with mine. He looked at me in confusion.

"Don't worry, you'll be fine. I promise," I said while looking in his green eyes. I sat back as Nathan did the same as he closed his eyes. Then the plane started going faster and went to the air and he held my hand a little tighter. When we stayed in the air, his grip loosened. I let go of his hand but I regret it a little. Shut up Kat! You do not have feelings for him! You can't! But I can't help it he is- shut up! Uggh! I decided to listen to music with my black beats. I ended up falling asleep.

Nathan's POV

I was looking at the clouds then I felt a little thud on my right shoulder. I looked and saw Kat asleep on my shoulder. I smiled  and looked in the next row where Jay was. He gave me the thumbs up sign as I smiled to myself. I took off her headphones so she can be more comfortable and set it on the tray thingy. I yawned and fell asleep with my head on top of hers.

Ashley's POV

I looked from where I am at, and I saw Kat and Nathan all snuggled up together. Good thing Ashton is all the up here. I held hands with Michael and smiled. Ok, me and him have been seeing eachother for a couple of weeks. We haven't told anyone because I'm scared of what Calum will do. I kissed Michael's lips and fell asleep on his shoulder.

About to Land

Kat's POV

I woke up and felt a head on top of mine. I got up but accidentally waking up Nathan.
"Sorry if I woke you," I said.

"It's okay love, we are about to land anyway," he said. He just called me 'love'. KAT STOP IT! We were about to land and Nathan looks even more scared and he held my hand. With my free hand, I moved his chin so he would look in my eyes and not freak out.

"Just focus on my eyes. Don't think about the landing. Just focus," I said while my fingers were under his chin. He continued staring in my eyes. Then he leaned in but I moved my face so he kissed my cheek. Im so stupid! Uggh. Why was I about to kiss him, I'm so st- oh fuck it. I put my hand around his neck and he moved his face to look at me and I kissed him. He was a little surprise but kissed back. I have never felt like this. My stomach erupted in a million of butterflies. We pulled away and rested our foreheads against each other.

"We have arrived in New York. Have a nice day," the captain said which made us pull away. We left quickly, well more I did, but I just can't believe that happened!