Chapter 8 (2 Months Later)

*2 Months Later*

It has been two months and it has been crazy. Ashton, Luke, Calum, and Michael decided to get a place in L.A which is down the street. The video got so many views and today our album is going out today. Some of our singles are in it, but this is nerve wracking. Today was our album release party and we were excited. Me, Ashley, Nareesha, Kelsey, and Ariana were going to the mall to get some dresses, hair done, and nails done. When the van was there, we walked out and left. We greeted them.

"Wait, where is Ari?" Ashley asked them.

"I don't know. She said she was busy. Then we asked Nathan and he just shrugged his shoulders," Nareesha explained. When we got to the mall, we went into a little shop full of dresses and we spent an hour in there. We got our dresses. We went to a nail shop, and I decided to get maroon colored nails go match my dress. After that, we went to get our hair done. When we were done with all that, we finally went home. Everyone was at our place. We walked in and everyone's jaw dropped when they saw us. 

"Close you mouths," Kelsey said.

"You look stunning," Tom said to Kelsey as he kissed her.

"Absolutely beautiful," Siva said to Nareesha as he kissed her.

"Awww," me, Ashley, Luke, and Jay said. Me and Ashley looked at them.

"What?!" Jay defended.

"We are sensitive emotional people. Leave us alone," Luke said. We were all sitting, when we decided to go in the kitchen to look for food. I noticed Nathan looked sad and depressed. Once everyone left, i called Nathan.

"Hey Nath, can I talk to you for a minute?" I asked him and he nodded as we say on the couch.
"What's wrong?" I asked him.

"What do you mean?" He asked.

"You look sad. Are you okay?" I asked him again.

"Yea I'm okay. I'm not sad," he lied.

"Nathan, your eyes are turning red," I said. All of a sudden he just started crying. I pulled him in a hug as he hugged back and continued crying. He kept crying on my shoulder. Ashley and Nareesha were about to walk in when they looked at us and mouthed to me 'What's wrong?' And I mouthed 'I don't know'. They left the room. Then Nathan started calming down, as he picked up his head.

"It's over," is all he said.
"What do you me-" I got cut off by him.

"It's over between me and Ariana," he said.

"Why?" I asked in shock.

"She broke up with me because she wants to be with her ex again," he explained.

"She's with Jai now?" I asked him in shock and he nodded.

"I'm sorry Nath. But don't let this stop you from your success. You are talented and an amazing singer, and you know what, that is what Ariana is missing. You are a sweet, funny, and caring guy, and if she doesn't see that, that is her loss. Someday, you'll find a girl who will love you and only you and won't want any other guy, and maybe Ariana wasn't that girl. And if you tell anyone about this conversation and how sweet I'm being, I will find you and you will be sorry," I said and laughed at the end.

He laughed and said, "okay, and thank you Kat," he said and hugged me.

"Okay, let's go with  everyone, I'm hungry," I said as we went to the kitchen.

Me and the girls got dressed and did our makeup and went downstairs. My makeup consisted of foundation, compact, winged eyeliner, dark eyeshadow, mascara, and dark lip gloss. All the guys were yelling for us to hurry up.

"HURRY THE FUCK UP OR WE WILL LEAVE ALL YOUR SORRY ASSES!" Tom yelled.

"THOMAS SHUT THE FUCK UP BEFORE I GO DOWN THERE AND KICK YOUR ASS!" Kelsey yelled and we all laughed. We went downstairs and everyone's jaw dropped even more this time.

"Close you mouths, flies can fly in there," Nareesha said. We all left so we can go party.