Chapter 25

Kat's POV

I talked to Ashton yesterday and he said we would leave for Australia today. I told him I would stay for 3 days. I was already packed and it was 8 in the morning right now. Ashton texted me saying he was outside. Nathan was still asleep so I woke him.

"Hey babe. I got to go. Ashton is here. I'll see you in three days," I said while moving some of his hair to the side to see his face.

"I'll walk you," he said as he got up and yawned and got up . He just got up in nothing but his pajama bottoms. Being the gentleman he is, took my bag downstairs. When we got to the door, I rolled it to the car Ashton was in. It was a little chilly and Nathan was shirtless so I had to say goodbye to him quick. I hugged him and we just stayed like that.

"I love you. I'll see you in three days," he told me while putting his hand on each side of my face.

"I love you too," I said. He kissed me and opened the door for me. I smiled and got in and watched him go back inside. When I was in the car I saw Ashton smirk at me.

"What?" I asked.

"You must really love him," he said. I blushed.

"Yea, I really do," I smiled.

"I can tell. I'm happy for you two. You two are meant to be," Ashton said and I smiled.

(AFTER FLIGHT AND THEY LANDED IN AUSTRALIA)

We landed in Australia at 2 p.m. But in California, it's 8 p.m. We were looking around and saw my mom with a man her age with a boy who looked 10. We walked over to them.

"Ashton," she says and kisses his cheek. She saw me and tears went down her face.

"Oh my. Katerina. You're gorgeous," she cried and hugged me. I let go from her.

"It's Kat," I simply said. She nodded. I felt something poke my leg. The little boy was poking my leg. I crouched down to his height. And smiled.

"I'm Harry," he said and held out his hand. Ohh, so this is my younger brother.

"Well Harry. I'm your older big sister Katerina. But you can call me Kat," I smiled and shook his hand.

"You talk funny," he laughed as well as I did.

"You see Harry. I was born here in Sydney, but I moved when I was little to a city in the U.S called Boston. That's why i have a Boston accent," I smiled.  I stood back up.

"Umm Kat, this is my husband, Bill," my mom said and I looked at Bill.

"Whatever. I just need a smoke," he said and walked off. I raised an eyebrow at Ashton and he just looked uncomfortable.

"Well we should get to the house," mom said and we walked out. While we were walking, I felt someone hold my hand. I looked and saw my younger brother holding my hand and smiling at me. I smiled back. When we got to the house we walked inside.

"So Ashton you can have your room, Kat umm-uhh," my mom stuttered thinking.

"She can stay in my room with me," Harry said.

"You sure bud?" I asked him and he nodded. "Okay then," I smiled and me and Harry walked in his room. We sat on his bed and talked.

"Hey, you want to call Nathan?" I asked him.

"Who's Nathan?" Harry asked.

"Nathan is my boyfriend," I told him and he nodded. I dialed Nathan's number and he picked up instantly.

N: Kat?! Kat?! You okay?

K: Yea, why wouldn't I?

N: Because you landed an hour ago. And you were supposed to call me to know you're safe.

K: Oh sorry babe. But I'm with someone and he wants to meet you.

N: Yea who?

K: Harry this is Nathan, my boyfriend. Nathan this is my little brother Harry.

H: Hi

N: Hello Harry. It's nice to meet you kinda *laugh a little*

H: It's nice to meet you too

We talked for a while till Nathan decided to go to sleep since he has an early photoshoot. We talked for a while and I learned about him. He's a cute kid.