Chapter 22

* A Couple Weeks Later *

Kat's POV

I woke up and saw it was 10:30. I woke up Nathan and he looked groggy.

"Whaaaaaaaaat?!" He groaned.

"We haven't gone out with anyone in a while. Maybe we should," I suggested.

"Let's have a party here. Tonight at 8?" He asks and I nodded. I texted Ashley.

To: Ashleeeey

Party at mine tonight at 8 😏

From: Ashleeeey

Holy shit, you're alive?! 😱 haven't heard from you for a couple of days

To: Ashleeeey

Yea, yea. Get ur ass here at 6 with Kayleigh, Kels, And Nareesha. MAKE SURE TO BRING SOME FOOD SO WE CAN EAT WHILE GETTING READY!

From: Ashleeeey

Okaaaay

I stopped texting and just sent Ashton a message about the party and everything.

"Hey babe, I'm going to go to the lad's flat. I'll take you to lunch at 1, yea?" Nathan asks as he puts his jeans on.

"Okay. Don't forget to tell them about tonight. I'm gonna invite some of my other friends," I told him.

"Alright. I'll text some of my mates. I think Cel is in town," he said. "He's been dying to meet you," he added.

"Sounds good. I can't wait to meet him too," I smiled.

"Okay , well I'm going to go now love. I'll see ya later," Nathan said while putting his black misfits shirt on. He went over to my side of the bed and kissed my lips.

"I love you," he said.

"I love you too," I said and smiled as he left.

Nathan's POV

I went to the lads house and went through the door. Jay and Max saw me and ran and jumped on me. We all fell on the floor with me on the bottom.

"Okay, get off me," I said and they got up.

"Sorry mate. Just missed you. Haven't seen you since the interview from 2 weeks ago," Jay said. All the boys came in the living room with Kayleigh, Nareesha and Kelsey.

"Yea sorry about that. Just had to make sure Kat's alright with everything," I said.

"How is she?" Nareesha asked while looking concerned.

"She's been better ever since... that day. But I don't think she'll ever be the same," I said.

"How are you?" Tom asked.

"Good," I lied.

"Nath , how do you REALLY feel?" Tom asked.

"To be honest, I'm bummed out. I mean I was going to have a daughter. Like someone who was half of me. I never understood what adults meant when they had miscarriages, but now I do. It sucks. Knowing that you child didn't even have a chance. Not even a little. She couldn't even breathe the outside world. All I wish is that my little girl was here and I was able to hold her at least one time," I said as a couple tears went down my eyes.

"Mate, you know we are here for you," Siva said. "For you and Kat," he finished and I nodded.

"Yea, your like our brother and she's like our little sister," Max said.

"Did you tell Kat how you felt?" Kayleigh asked.

"No. And I'm not going to. I don't want her to worry," I said. "We were going to name her," I admitted.

"What was her name going to be?" Kelsey asked.

"Isabella. Isabella Grace," I said while trying to wipe my tears.

"Isabella Grace Sykes. Pretty name," Nareesha smiled while rubbing my knee in a sympathetic way and I smiled at her.

"Enough of this. Party tonight at 8. You in?" I asked.

"Hell yea we are in. Me and Tom will get the alcohol since you and K can't get buy it," Max said.

"Ashley just texted me saying me and the rest of the girls need to be at Kat's at 6 to get ready," Kelsey said and I nodded.

Kat's POV

I looked at the time and saw it was 12 o'clock. I decided it's time to get ready. I went to the bathroom and looked in the mirror. I had bags in my eyes from crying a lot. I looked at my wrist and saw my 11 cuts clearing up. I stripped down to just my underwear and bra and looked at myself in the mirror. I looked on my right side where there is a huge scar from committing suicide. Back then I would've hated Tiffany, my dads girlfriend or whatever they are now, for finding me in time, but now I'm thankful to her. I wouldn't have had an amazing career with my best friend, I wouldn't have met my best friends, and i certainly wouldn't have met the love of my life. I saw a couple scars on my wrist that never faded from when I was younger on my wrist. I saw that I have lost a lot of weight. I looked really bad right now. Hopefully after the shower I can look better. I took a 10 minute shower and wrapped a towel around my body. I went to the room to put on my undergarments and changed into dark blue skinny jeans and into Nathan's Lets Get Wasted shirt. I blow dried my hair and let it down natural with a little wave. I put my makeup on. I decided when I left with Nathan I'll wear my ray-banz. When I was grabbing my blue hightops, Nathan came through the bedroom door.

"Hey, you ready?" He asked.

"Yea. Let me just put on my shoes. Can you hand me my sunglasses and phone?" I asked and he nodded and he gave me the things. "Thanks," I smiled.

"No problem love. Let's go," he said and held his hand out and I took it. We walked out and went to the car and left to eat lunch.