Chapter 3

A Couple Hours Later

Me and Ashley were pacing around and debating whether to call him.

"We should call him," I said and she nodded.

Scooter: Hello?

Kat: Hi. Umm we got a card for this number.

Scooter: Are you the girls from the restaurant?

Ashley: Yes.

Scooter: Well, the boys thought you two had major talent.
Tomorrow, can you guys come in the studio?

Kat: Yes we can!

Scooter: Okay, I will have my assistant email you. Have a nice day.

Then he hung up.

*The Next Day*

We had to look old if we are going to meet thee Scooter Braun. I got dressed in a red crop top with black letters that say "Lets Party" black skinny jeans, red high tops, and a black leather jacket. I let my long black hair down and let my fringe hang down. Ashley drove us to the studio and I was so nervous! When we got there, we told the receptionist our names and she sent us to Scooter.

"It's nice to meet you two. Please have a seat," he gestured to the comfy chairs. "Now I do my research and I know that Ashley is Calum Hood's sister and Katerina is Ashton Irwin's sister. Anyway, don't try hiding who you are from me. You can trust me," he smiled. "Anyway, let's get you two in the booth to start singing," Scooter said and we nodded and went to the booth. "Okay, I brought someone for you," he said and oh my gosh! I was in the same building as Ariana Grande! Mine and Ashley's eyes went wide.

"Hi girls! It's nice to meet you! My boyfriend says you two have incredible talent," Ariana says. "What are you going to sing?" She asks us.

"We are going to sing Give it Up," I said.

"Ooo, mine and Liz's song! Go ahead, whenever you're ready," Ariana said. (Kat is Cat/Ariana and Ashley is Jade/Elizabeth)

"Wow! That was fantastic!" Ariana cheered. Me and Ashley got out of the booth and Ariana hugged us both.

"Bravo! Both of you! Are you ready to see who the five mysterious boys who gave you the card?" Scooter asked.

"Yes please!" Ashely eagerly asked.

"Okay boys, come on out!" He called. OH MY GOSH!