Chapter 32

Ashley's POV

I followed Michael to his room. We sat next to eachother and stayed quiet.

"I'm really sorry for everything Ash. I didn't really want to do all that stuff, but I was scared. Please I'm sorry. I'm just scared of loosing you," he said as a tear rolled down his cheek. I looked at him and smiled.

"I promise you babe. You won't loose me. Ever," I told him and kissed his lips. This felt good. Being with him in his arms.

The Next Day

Kat's POV

Today I had to talk to Nathan about going to to the beach. I showered, did my hair, got dressed and went in my car. I drove to Nathan's place. I walked up the door and I was going to knock but I couldn't. I stood outside debating to knock. I finally did. I heard footsteps and the door opened. Nathan opened the door with just joggers on. He look like he just woke up.

"Kat? What are you doing here?" He asked.

"I need to talk to you," I told him emotionless.

"Come in," he said and opened the door more. I sat on the couch and I just remembered our memories. "Do you want a cuppa or coffee?" He asked.

"No thank you," I told him. He sat across from me.

"So what's up?" He asked.

"Well, Harry has gotten really attached to you. And I was hoping that you would want to have him every other day and weekend. I'm working on the guardianship papers and I guess he can have 2 guardians. So, what do you think?" I asked him hoping he will say yes.

"That's great! Of course I would want that," he said and I smiled at him.

"Good. Umm, Harry wants to uhh go to the uhh beach. Like uhh all three of us. So umm yea. Do you want to go?" I asked him while stuttering.

"Yea, that sound fine. When?" He asked.

"Today? We can leave at 1?" I asked him and he nodded. "Well, I better get going," I said.

"Okay. How about I pick both of you up?" He asked. I thought about it. His car has more room.

"Sure. Bye Nathan," I told him.

"Bye Kat," he said. I got in my car and drove off. I got to Ashton's and got out I went inside. Everyone was in the living room.

"So me and Harry are going to the beach. With Nathan," I announced. Ashton's head popped up. "Not like that Ashton," I said and went to packing. Again. I decided to tweet out the announcement.

@K_Irwin: Sometimes things change. Sometimes people aren't meant to stay together.