Chapter 11

I woke up with a massive headache. I opened my eyes, and I noticed I was in a room. This was not my room. I felt an arm around my bare waist. Holy shit! Please tell me I did not sleep with anyone. I looked to right and I saw Nathan sleeping peacefully. Oh crap. I moved his arm, and he groaned and switched sides so he is facing the other way from me. I tried waking him up.

"Nathan... Nathan get up!" I said. He woke up and looked around, when he saw me his eyes widened.

"Did we?" He asked

"Mhmm," I said.

"Shit," was all he said. The. We heard the front door open.

"NATHAN, WE'RE BACK!" I heard Max yell.

"Shit," we both said. I grabbed the blanket and wrapped it around me as I found my clothes. Nathan put his clothes on. After I got dressed, Nathan walked out. Looks like I'm leaving through the window.

Nathan's POV

I cannot believe I just slept with one my best friends. After putting on some joggers and a white shirt, I quickly went downstairs and saw the guys. When I walked down, Max and Tom started laughing.

"Aww, Baby Nath got laid last night!" Tom said.

"What are you talking about?" I asked him.

"You got sex hair mate," Max laughed.

"This isn't sex hair. I woke up with bed hair and then I ran my hand through it," I tried covering up.

"You got laid last night mate, just admit it," Jay said.

"Whatever," I mumbled.

Kat's POV

When I walked outside I called Ashley.

A: Hello?

K: Ashley, I need you to pick me up.

A: Where?

K: By the park.

A: Ok, be there in 5

Ashley finally came and picked me up.

"Oh my god. Why are you in pajamas still, wait, why you got sex hair?" She asked. Then she smirked. "No way! Who the hell did you fuck?" She asked in shock.

"Shut up," I said.

"Kat, you just slept with someone! I'm your best friend, obvi you have have to give me details," she said while smiling.

"Wipe that smile off your fa- you kissed Mikey last night didn't you?!" I smirked at her.

"How did you guess it?" She asked in shock.

"I just guessed. I was kidding, but now I know," I smirked.

"Here's a deal. You don't tell anyone, especially Ashton that I slept with someone, and I won't tell anyone, especially Calum, that you made out with his band mate/best friend," I smirked.

"How did you know I snog-" I cut her off.

"Again. I guessed," I smirked, "Deal?" I asked.

"Deal," she said.