Chapter 27

Kat's POV

We got back in L.A at 10 at night. We called a can to take us home. The cab stopped at Ashton's first. We said bye to him and he left. We were on our way home when Harry started to fall asleep on my arm. The car reached my place and I tried to wake up Harry but he wouldn't wake up. I carried him and he put his head in the crook of my neck. I grabbed the bags to. Luckily, we had only two bags. When I got inside. I put the bags down and went upstairs to the guest room. I set Harry down then jogged downstairs to get his bag and jogged back up. I grabbed a pair of his pajamas and quickly changed him. I grabbed the blankets and tucked him in. I kissed his forehead and turned off the light and went to my room. I saw Nathan asleep so I quickly washed my face, and changed into a tank top and pajama shorts. I climbed into the bed on my side. Nathan's eyes fluttered open and he smiled as he stared at me.

"Hey," I said.

"Hey babe. Missed you," he said.

"Missed you too," I said and kissed his nose.

"So, where is Harry?" He asked.

"In the guest room sleep-" I got cut off with a scream from down the hall. Me and Nathan got up as quickly as we could and ran to the guest room. Harry was tossing and turning tears down his cheek. He was clutching the blanket in his hand and his eyes were still closed. I ran to his side.

"Harry, Harry, get up. It's just me, Kat," I said. He got up and he was shaking. I pulled him close as he wrapped his arms around me. "Shhh, he's not here. You're safe," I told him. "You can come with me and sleep okay?" I asked him and he nodded. I took him to mine and Nathan's room. Nathan followed us to the room. "Harry, this is Nathan. Remember him?" I asked him and he nodded.

"It's nice to finally meet you mate," Nathan said as he stuck out his hand for Harry to shake. Harry shook his hand.

"Nice to meet you too," Harry said quietly. Harry whispered in my ear, "Can I trust him? He isn't like my daddy right?"

"Of course you can. And no. No one is jut like your daddy. Me and Ashton are going to make sure your daddy gets put in jail for hurting you, okay?" I told him and he nodded. I set Harry in the middle of me and Nathan. Soon all three of us fell asleep.

The next morning

I woke up and the sun was shining through the window. I turned on my other side and I literally saw the cutest thing ever. Harry was against Nathan's chest and Nathan had his arm around him protectively. I grabbed my phone and tweeted it.

@K_Irwin: *picture* my two favorite boys☺️😘. I love these two 😘 @Nathanthewanted

I went downstairs and made bacon, eggs, and toast. Once I was done, I put it on a large tray and got three glasses of orange juices. I went up the stairs carefully and went to the room. I woke them up and when they saw food their eyes sparkled. I laughed and set the tray on us. We turned on the tv and decided to watch Frozen. I decided to text Ashley to see if she wants to hang out.

To: Ashleeeey

Hey, let's hang out? ☺️

From: Ashleeeey

Yea sure😊 I need to tell you something tho 😁😳

To: Ashleeeey

Okay😁 Meet me at our favorite lunch place at one ?

From: Ashleeeey

Okay