25 - Dont piss me off

Start from the beginning

KC entered my room after not hearing an invitation. I didn't mind. I never minded. She was dressed similar to me. Her belt however, carried two guns. She also wore a fitted blazer over her shirt to cover the guns.

"We are ready to leave now." She informed. I stretched my arms at length. Fuck that feels good. "All right i'll be down in a minute." KC left the room and I walked over to my wardrobe and retrieved a small knife which I put into my pocket. You have to be prepared. Someone was bound to piss me off at the meeting and in need of being taught a lesson.

After a car ride we reached our meeting place. A big warehouse which shipped out tissues all over the world. A perfect disguise for money laundering activities. Simple and boring, nothing interesting at all.

"Alessia, Don, we're here." KC's voice broke my half dazed mind awake. I exited the car and stretched my tired limbs. The white moonlight painted every surface it could touch. Darkness was hidden to the shadows. Those who believed in childish stories of monsters that lurked in the dark were foolish.

There are monsters. But we hide in plain sight.

I heavily sighed and yawned. As I made my way around the back of the warehouse followed by my guards, I heard loud booming voices in conversations within. Fucking men. Stupid ass bitches.

As I entered the building, the stench of testosterone hit me and I cracked my neck. KC opened the door to the meeting room for me.

I entered with my head high and my face expressionless. I watched as everyone went silent, their attention solely on me. I walked around the long table and stood still at one end. The air was chilly and musky.

I looked at everyone. Mr Cannavaro, Mr Balotelli and Mr Vieri were in attendance. A few of their lackeys were stood behind them. A few other important men were also here who controlled other parts of my mafia.

"Twenty six men are dead." I spoke slowly while crossing my arms. "And what are you all doing about this?"

The room remained silent as the men nervously passed glances at each other. You could hear every breath being taken. I slammed a fist onto the table. Pathetic shits. "Mr Cannavaro." I stated.

The man looked flustered and shifted in his seat. "We never catch even a glimpse of this assassin. Nothing." He mumbled.

"The assassin leaves behind an S which he cuts into the head of the victim." Carmeo informed everyone.

I took a disgusted look at the man. What a fucking bitch. I clapped my hands slowly. "Are you mentally incapacitated or incredibly thick? Maybe both." I chuckled darkly. "We have already figured out that the assassin is Sovereign. I'm asking how no one has managed to take him down. Fucking hell, do I have to do everything myself?" I seethed.

"Don, Sovereign can't be killed." Carmeo added which annoyed me once more. A few of the men gulped at how foolish he was being. Does he even know he's speaking to me. Why do I even come here.

"Are you telling me he's fucking immortal? Che cazzo (What the fuck)" I spat angrily. My adrenaline spiked at each passing second as did my anger. "Alessia, calmati (calm down) we will end him." Mr Balotelli spoke in his deep gravelly accent.

"It's Don to you." I snapped, my eyes narrowed. "Everyone is to double security. I am to be informed straight away when Sovereign has killed anyone. Inteso (Understood)?"

No way in hell is Sovereign taking down my mafia. I worked too hard for it. The fucking bitch. I can't wait to see his face and murder his ass.

"Si Don. Avrò bisogno di più uomini. (Yes boss. I'll need more men)" Mr Vieri said while rubbing his well kept beard.