Chapter 11

A.N.

Hey so I ran out of characters for now so here's a picture of Niall. You can never get enough of those right ;)

*Victoria's P.O.V.*

I woke up to someone mumbling my name. I didn't bother to open my eyes, I was exhausted.

"Victoria..." He repeated. Oh it's just Niall. God his morning voice is so adorable. Wait why am I at Niall's?

Oh that's right I ended up crashing here last night. It was past midnight and we were both extremely tired.

"What is it Niall?" I said.

"I love you." He muttered.

"I love you too." I laughed but then opened my eyes and saw that he's not even awake yet.

I sat up and looked at him. He wasn't wearing a shirt. He has definetely gained some muscles since when we lived in Mullingar.

I sat on top of him so my legs were straddling his waist.

"Babe, wake up." I said softly.

Nothing.

I traced my fingers in his chest and abs. Why does he have to be so adorable? Why can't I have him?

He's so cute when he's asleep. His blonde hair is messy and he even snuffles softly every now and then.

I put my hands on each of his cheeks and slightly pecked his nose. A small smile tugged on his lips.

"Wake up Nialler." I said a little louder.

His eyes then slowly opened.

"Good morning beautiful." He smiled.

I blushed and tried to hide my face in my hands. He removed my hands from my face and held them.

"Would you get mad if I told you that I was awake the whole time?" He smirked.

I gasped. "I wouldn't get mad. I would get furious!" I laughed. I was so embarrassed. He witnessed my entire 'aww he's so cute Imma feel his half-naked body with my fingertips' thing.

"Can I take a shower now?" I asked innocently, trying to change the subject.

"Yeah sure. Leave the door open and I'll bring you a towel and some fresh clothes you can borrow. And don't worry, I promise I won't peek." He smirked.

"Niall James Horan! You perv!" I laughed and threw a pilloe at him.

I got off of him and fled out of his room and called behind my shoulder:"I'll be ready in twenty minutes and promise me not to look!"

"Yeah yeah I promise!" He yelled back. Well if that wasn't sarcasm, I don't know what is.

I stepped in the shower and waited until the water turned hot. I could never take a cold shower, although I would probably need one right now to control my hormones. Niall thinks of me as a friend and that's it. That will never change no matter what I do.

~~~~~~~

After about 20 minutes of scrubbing my hair with men's shampoo and pondering about everything I stepped out. I felt so relaxed. The hot water definetely helped my tense muscles.

I examined the neat pile of clothes sitting on top of the counter. He brought me boxers and a T-shirt. I shrugged and put them on. His clothes smelled so good, just like him.

I tip toed into the kitchen. Niall was sitting there eating a sandwich.

"Hey gimme a bite." I said and opened my mouth. He lifted it up to my lips and I took a bite out of it. I swallowed it and gave him a smile. I was the only person who Niall would share his food with. I feel honoured; Niall never shares his food with anyone. Food is sacred to him. Of course I love food myself as well but he takes it to a whole different level.