Chapter 26

*Victoria's P.O.V*

"And here's your frappucino. Have a good day." I said politely to yet another customer.

I was bored out of my mind and I still had a few hours left of my shift. The worst part is that I was stuck here alone with a really annoying employee. She has been working here for years now and she's so negative about it. She has dyed her hair blue and she keeps chewing bubble gum in an obnoxious way. She's really getting on my nerves.

"Why do you have to be so god damn cheery all the time?" She said while rolling her eyes.

"I'm treating customers they way they should be treated." I said and fake smiled.

"Right. Are you saying that I'm not being polite to other people?" She said in a flat tone. She was being b*thy on purpose.

"That's not what I said." I mumbled.

"Whatever. I'm going to take a break, you and your annoyingly natural hair are giving me a headache." She said and disappeared into the staffroom.

I shrugged and turned to look towards the entrance of the coffee shop. Like on que, someone got in.

A wide smile found its way on my lips when I realized who it was. I ran to his open arms and nuzzled my face in his brown curls.

"It's so good to see you Vicky." He whispered and hugged me a bit tighter.

"You too Haz." I smiled and pulled away from our embrace.

"So can I make myself a frappucino?" He asked in a deep voice.

"Yeah sure. Just don't make a mess you little baby." I laughed and tapped the tip of his nose. I guided him behind the counter.

I kept an eye on him as he mixed all kinds of stuff and different flavoured cyrups in the blender.

Suddenly I saw a couple teenage girls come in.

"Hide!" I yelled and pushed Harry down from the top of his head. He dropped down and hid behind the counter.

"Hey, did Harry Styles just get in here?" One of the girls asked.

"Harry Styles who?" I asked, trying to sound casual and unaware of the guy who they were talking about. Who in fact was now tickling my leg. I did my best to keep a staright face but I'm very ticklish.

"Only the hottest guy on the planet." The other girl said like it was the most obvious thing in the world. "He sings in a band called One Direction. He's our biggest idol and some old man just told us that he saw him in front of this exact Starbucks." She explained.

"We're so sorry to bother you with this, it's just that we really want to meet him. It's our biggest dream. So If I give you my number will you call me if you see him here?" The first girl asked.

I felt sympathy towards the girls. They were adorable and they want to meet him so bad.

"I won't be needing your number love." I said. "If you promise me not to scream or go all crazy fangirls on him, this might just be your lucky day." I smiled.

"What?! Really? Have you seen him?!" The both screamed.

"Yes, he's actually a friend of mine. But please, don't scream or tell anyone else he's here." I said.

"He's here?! Oh my gosh. Can we see him?" They freaked out.

I indicated Harry to come up from his hidingplace slowly.

He jumped up and the girls of course went completely nuts.

"Shh ladies. I don't want people to find out I'm here." Harry said and went on the other side of the counter to hug the girls.