Chapter 5

A.N. hey guys! The header is how I picture Victoria to look like :) of course you can picture her differently if you want but that's how I see her. And I decided to update today after all so here you go :)

*Victoria's P.O.V.*

I woke up due to an extremely annoying phone ringing. I groaned and checked the bedside table. The phone belonged to Niall.

"Niall, wake up your phone is ringing." I muttered.

"You answer it. I'm not going to get up yet your bed is too comfy." He replied with a deep morning voice.

I grabbed the phone and exited the room. I accepted the call and greeted them with: "hey this is Victoria speaking. Niall is too damn lazy to pick up the phone right now."

I heard a chuckle coming from the other line. I checked the called ID and it said 'Liam'. Oh probably Liam from One direction. Yeah that makes sense.

"Hello Victoria. Are you the Victoria Niall has been constantly talking about for the past year?" He said.

I blushed. Niall has told them about me? Wow and I thought he forgot about me.

"Yeah I think so. What has Niall told you about me?" I asked with a nervous chuckle.

"Don't worry everything he has said is positive. In fact, so positive that Harry here is dying to meet you." He said. I could hear the smirk in his voice, meaning that Harry must be there with him.

"Really bro? why did you say that? Now she probably hates me!" I heard Harry yell in the background which made me laugh.

"Oh I don't hate him, I can't wait to meet him either!" I said excitedly. I mean who wouldn't? He's so cute.

"Hey what about me?! Doesn't she want to meet me?" I heard someone yell."

"Yeah Louis I'm sure she wants to meet you as well." Liam chuckled and then said to me:"Sorry 'bout that.. Louis is just... Louis."

"Yeah no problem." I laughed.

"So since we are all dying to meet each other how about you and Niall come to Harry's and Louis' place? We are all just chilling here." He suggested.

"Sure that sounds great! Is it okay if I bring my best friend Jessie with us?" I asked.

"Totally. I'll see you soon then." He said. I said goodbye and hung up the phone. They seem really nice.

I then turned around and found Niall looking at me questionably. He was only in his boxers and his blond locks were messily scattered on top of his head.

"What was that about?" He asked.

"Oh that was just Liam. He invited us over so we're leaving in an hour. I'll go and make us some breakfast." I explained.

Jessie then walked out of her room and mumbled:"What is with the fracas?" Her eyes then landed on Niall and they widened. Niall's expression then turned a tad embarrassed given his current outfit.

"Oh Niall I didn't know you slept over." She added and disappeared back into her room.

I shook my head and let out a little laugh. She probably went there to put on her make-up.

I walked in the kitchen while putting my hair up on a messy bun. I decided to make waffles. I remember how much Niall used to love them. I'm sure he still does.

As I was mixing the batter a muscular pair of arms sneaked their way around my waist. I recognized Niall's amazing cologne and leaned my head into his chest.