Chapter 9

A.N.

Today we have Victoria's grandparents Helen and Henry. I came across this picture online and I found it absolutely adorable! I definetely want my first marriage to be my only marriage and I want to grow old with someone as cheesy as that may sound haha :)

And just like Lucy we will see more of these two in the future.

*Victoria's P.O.V.*

I woke up with a terrible headache. I couldn't even see properly. I tried to remember what happened at the end of the night and I think we played a drinking game but I'm not sure. I looked down, well at least I was wearing clothes right now so it's couldn't have been that bad.

I tried to get up but then realized that I have an arm around my wast. An arm that belongs to a male. I feel stupid right now. I'm never drinking again.

I examined the arm with my eyes and struggled to keep them open. I looked to my right and saw... Niall?

Yeah it's got to be Niall. I blinked a few times and looked again. Yep, it's Niall.

I looked at his lips. They look so soft and perfect. He's so cute when he's asleep.

His lips then moved slightly. I think he was talking in his sleep but I couldn't make out any words. Now I remember! Sometimes he talks in sleep after he has been drunk.

I'm finally starting to wake up properly. I looked at Niall again. He was still murmuring something.

"Niall?" I asked quietly.

"No. I can't tell her." He muttered.

"Who? Tell who and what Niall?" I asked again.

"Her. I just can't. It would ruin our friendship." He spoke in his sleep.

Did I hear him correctly? Who was he talking about? Is it me? From what I know he doesn't have that many female friends, pretty much just me and Jessie. What would ruin the friendship he was talking about? Did he do something horrible? I was so confused.

My head was throbbing. Maybe I should try to get some more sleep. Perhaps it will help.

~~~~~~~~

*Jessie's P.O.V.*

I woke up due to my stomach making a turn. I felt terribly nauseous so I ran to the nearest bathroom and threw my insides out to the toilet. I took a look at myself in the mirror. I looked absolutely horrible. My hair was a mess, my makeup was smudged and there was some vomit on my jaw.

I brushed my hair with my fingers and wiped some make-up off from under my eyes. I washed the vomit off of my face and brushed my teeth. I didn't want the boys to think that I look like this all the time.

"Jessie is that you?" I heard Victoria ask from the other side of the door. I quickly unlocked the door and she came inside the room.

I burst out laughing. " You look terrible!" I screamed.

"Thanks babe. And you look like Shrek." She replied with an annoyed look on her face which made me laugh even more.

"I can't believe I forgot to take this shit off my face before I fell asleep." She said motioning towards her make-up and started to wash her face.

"Hey you're not the one who just threw up. Vomit tastes like poop." I said with a laugh.

"And when did you taste poop?" She questioned with a smirk. I rolled my eyes. She knew what I meant anyway.

I threw my hair up in a ponytail while Vic just put hers carelessly on a messy bun.

*Victoria's P.O.V*